Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Winner Winner... thx to all who donated.. PICTURE OF SHOTGUN AND NEW OWNER. :)

As some here know bowhunter4life has had a disease strike his son.. jared (17yrs old) was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 3 recently and he is gonna be receiving treatment for quite some time. As many on here know cancer treatment is not cheap and don't forget on top of hospital bills missing work, lots of gas etc... little things also ad up ya know.

1st I am absolutely not looking for you to tell me what a good thing im doing etc.. this is what our Lord and Savior has moved me to do so im doing it in Obedience to Him and of course I would just like to help this family out.. our kids went to school together many yrs ago and that is how we all met and mike and I hit it off with hunt stories of course as most of us nutty hunters do.

**@** PLZ TXT ME WITH WHAT YOU DONATED IN MULTIPLES OF $20. :) so $60 = x3, txt me your username and x1,x2,x3,x4,x5, etc so you donated $20, $40, $60, $80, $100 etc.

*** SOME BIG HEARTS ON HERE FOLKS! God is good and the provision coming in is so encouraging to this family!

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

• Like 10

Just donated. God bless we will all be praying for your son and family

• Like 1

All I can say with humility...... Thank you. I do know God is doing amazing things before my family eyes. In a short time we will celebrate Jared victory of this disease! Thank you for the prayers, as they are felt! In the aviator to the left is Jared at 10 year old, with his first coues spike buck!

• Like 6

That's a great idea

Just got a txt with a username of a $100 donation! thank you very much! So thats a txt that should say something like for example "HOGHNTR x5" of course use your username not mine ;) and pls put your username on your donation on website.

**Remember I'm not touching your cash I'm just giving away some of my stuff!

you donate directly to the link below.

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

602-499-4136

My List now has 9 names on Iit so plz keep me informed Iif you donate so I can ad your name to list. :) this is a absolutely sweet shotgun and someone will LOVE IT.

hoghntr:

God bless your efforts and everyone else who has joined in. Let's keep it going!

• Like 4

The site will take your debit or credit card.

In 7 days 84 people have raised $10,070 to help this brave young outdoorsman fight this nasty disease. He needs all the help he can get from the hunting fishing community. Step up and help a young conservationist!

• Like 2

I'm in.

Prayers for Jared sent also.

Dealing with this with my dad and late stage brain cancer right now - Cancer sucks.

• Like 1