Sign in to follow this  
jhedg

Wyoming DIY Hunt NEED HELP!!!!

I have been thinking about this for a few years, Need some help on info, Or if anyone is looking for a tag along, I promise I am not a slugO I guess what I am looking for are areas with the most public access/odds of getting drawn. Not looking for anyone's honey hole, just some basic info, or is it my best bet just to google everything thanks all

• Like 1

You can get a leftover tag every year, but all the leftover tags have private land issues. I would highly recommend waiting untill you have 2 pts. With 2 pts you can draw a lot of great public land area's. Most the units south of Casper have lots of public land, but require 1-4 pts to draw.

Adam

Wyoming is a must do. Iv'e had 1 AZ. tag in 25 years. Back up to 10 points. Go to Wyo. and have a blast in the meantime.Just a nice mid 70's goat ,but a good looker.... ...BOBpost-4458-0-51654600-1421343552.jpg

• Like 1

Wyoming is a must do. Iv'e had 1 AZ. tag in 25 years. Back up to 10 points. Go to Wyo. and have a blast in the meantime.Just a nice mid 70's goat ,but a good looker.... ...BOBattachicon.gifdad shoot.jpg

Nice Goat! 100% agree, Wyoming Antelope is a must do for all hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of fun!

We hit 43 dnvery yr great hunt just pay attention to when you need to put in for the trespass tags. Do it you'll love it

Adam we need to do this hunt together

• Like 1

Pm Average Joe. He gave a lot of information on the Wyoming goats

Adam we need to do this hunt together

Let's plan it for next year. I already have 2 Canada hunts planned for this year. Can't afford to do any more out of state hunts this year.

Adam