Sign in to follow this  
archery_hunter33

Luckiest kid ever.

Well it's official my son is one of the luckiest kids ever. He killed this monster Coues buck last night. His first deer with a bow. Just 15 minutes before he shot this buck he missed a little 2x3 with a broken main beam. I told him after he missed that everything happens for a reason. I think he is starting to believe what I say now.post-12992-0-38680700-1421788279_thumb.jpgpost-12992-0-78376200-1421788424_thumb.jpgpost-12992-0-29130000-1421788138_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Holy Cow! Lost for words except a great big congratulations to your son on an awesome buck. BIG kudos to you dad. Some how I think you might have had a little something to do with this. Congratulations dad on all the work you have spent with your son to get him to this point. Just think of all the memories you two are about to embark on. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Congratulations on a nice buck young man! That's awesome!

Congrats way to go!

Am I the only one who thinks that gofundme for this is a little weird? Mark

I'm glad i didn't have to be the one to say it. notice the lack of responses since that was posted? judging by only 2 donations being made on the gofundme page, i doubt we are the only ones that feel that way

• Like 1