capoeirajosh

37b archery javelina Part 2

Let me be the first to congratulate you. You now are on your way to many more archery memories to come. I get excited hearing someone just got there first ever archery kill under their belt. Great story and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Let me be the first to congratulate you. You now are on your way to many more archery memories to come. I get excited hearing someone just got there first ever archery kill under their belt. Great story and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ! I gotta say, before getting this first archery kill, I loved bowhunting. Now, though? I am HOOKED!

• Like 1

That is so awesome! My hunt turned out like yours, with a kill and a brother along! Except my brother would not touch my pig! He did carry my swaros and bow. Congrats and welcome to the club! You have a very good writing style, too. Hopefully your pig is the 1st of many!

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I love writing about my hunts and just hunting in general. It's a lot easier to write about something when you are passionate about it. :)

That is so awesome! My hunt turned out like yours, with a kill and a brother along! Except my brother would not touch my pig! He did carry my swaros and bow. Congrats and welcome to the club! You have a very good writing style, too. Hopefully your pig is the 1st of many!

Congrats on your javi! At least your brother still helped out, haha.

Sweet ending with a tag through a leg! Fun times chasing the piggies.

• Like 1

Congrats on taking your first Pig. As many have said that was a great story.

• Like 1

Great write-up, I can remember my first kill with a bow. My older brother called them in and it also was a big sow. GREAT TIMES WITHFAMILY!

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words everyone. If you like what you are reading, hit SUBSCRIBE on my website to follow along with the blog. You will be notified via email anytime I write a new blog post. Good luck out there everybody!