Sign in to follow this  
Pixman

Any interest in a AZ. Coues Buck Calendar?

So I have posted a few of my pics lately and had a few comments about my pics being in a calendar and I got to thinking about putting a coues buck calendar together. These would all be pics of Az. bucks that I have taken over the years. My latest have been my best but I think I have enough to put together a decent calendar. If I get enough interest I will put one together. Thanks,

Pixman

• Like 4

You better believe I'm in. When do I put my order in? You have definitely got my attention with your awesome photos.

TJ

• Like 1

Maverick351 = I could do a mixture of Coues and Mule deer bucks too or just a Mule deer calendar. I have been after Coues lately so that was on my mind and thought it would appeal to the CWT crowd more. I will see what the majority votes for. Thanks for your input.

Like I said, I accept I'm in the minority here but I appreciate a nice muley as much as a coues. I am always excited to see western deer and especially Az deer. A mix would be awesome for me. My co-worker just returned from the largest archery convention the ATA and said there was nothing for western hunting and all focused on eastern white tail. I've also known the sportsman expo is focused on out of state hunting as well so anything to show local support of the sport and animals we love I'd be behind.

• Like 1

Yes, sign MulePackHunter up. He could use the monthly reminder of what coues bucks look like.

• Like 1