Heat

Might Want to Sell Property near Heber - Good Realtor?

$ usually come into play. I had a cabin in Vernon had to sell to get in a bigger house in the valley when I had 3rd kid 20 years ago. Had land in New Mexico had to get rid of in the crunch 5 years ago. Third time around , I will just hang on to the cash and hunt all over the west. Hotels are cheaper unless You have lottsa cash........BOB!

• Like 1

Why not hang on to it and turn it into a CWT members campground!!

Because I don't feel like playing babysitter and garbageman, and having a potential lawsuit hanging over my head when some ding dong trips over a pine cone and breaks their neck! LOL!

• Like 2

Why not hang on to it and turn it into a CWT members campground!!

Because I don't feel like playing babysitter and garbageman, and having a potential lawsuit hanging over my head when some ding dong trips over a pine cone and breaks their neck! LOL!

Well, we have been slowly weeding the Ding Dongs out. :)

• Like 1

Good realtor, sounds impossible for me. My parents sold their house last year and their realtor advised them to sell at very low price. When we checked the market, it turned out that he was lowering the price to sell our house faster. After that, we contacted the company thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk that buys private real estate. They buy using their own cash facility and so, they offered a good price for my parent’s house. Now we recommend this company to everyone, because they work faster and better than realtors.

• Like 1

Is there such thing as a good realter, bottom feeders, up there do for sale by others, 

• Like 1

I still have it. Mr. Bill Quimby was a very smart man and provided me with some sage advice on this thread. That being said, everything is for sale for the right price. PM me if you are really interested in buying a property and have cash or can finance with your bank. I'm not a bank so I won't take payments. No tire kickers, serious offers only. I have a pretty firm price in mind. Better bring it or I will just keep it.

• Like 2