Heat

Might Want to Sell Property near Heber - Good Realtor?

I didn’t realize this thread was 5 years old . However I’ll bet ya dollars to donuts if he still has it 5 years later he is asking way to much for this slice of heaven thats “close to Heber “ 

All property values are way down in Heber because of the criminal element that lives there.😷

9 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I didn’t realize this thread was 5 years old . However I’ll bet ya dollars to donuts if he still has it 5 years later he is asking way to much for this slice of heaven thats “close to Heber “ 

Did you ever consider its never actually been "for sale" genius?  Besides I wouldn't sell to you if you brought a dumptruck full of cash, you arrogant asswipe!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

All property values are way down in Heber because of the criminal element that lives there.😷

I disagree,  our house is up, and the neighbors just sold and made 90k in 5 years.  Payson maybe.

3 hours ago, Heat said:

Did you ever consider its never actually been "for sale" genius?  Besides I wouldn't sell to you if you brought a dumptruck full of cash, you arrogant asswipe!

“Everything is for sale for the right price “remember “.  I love how you use close to heber to bait people . Then when I ask where it is you don’t respond . It’s all good ricochet ranch isn’t exact a hot spot 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Heat said:

Arrogant asswipe for the win

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

“Everything is for sale for the right price “remember “. 

Including honor and character.

Some just never had much to begin with so it goes for very cheap.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Heat said:

Arrogant asswipe for the win

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mogollonhunt555 said:

No "won" bought it because it's probably 15 miles north of Heber. #nowon

Another grammar Nazi on the sight now , and a hashtagger, PRDTR can take some time off .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

I disagree,  our house is up, and the neighbors just sold and made 90k in 5 years.  Payson maybe.

Nothing wrong with Payson property values, nice try