Sign in to follow this  
mudslinger

15x56 8x30 slc new package

Super clean optics purchased last December. I have boxes and all accessories for each including tripod adaptor. I will also include bino chest pack that fits 8x30.
Package deal only. Located in Flagstaff.
$2200
SLC neu sorry about the title.

I have a friend who may be interested. I just left him a message, I will up date you soon. Thanks

Tried to send pm, system didn't let me. Have questions, interested.

Holy crap. You had my idea of selling a package as well. I got 15's and 10x50's I'm thinking of getting on here as a package deal.

• Like 2

Seller got cold feet, we were supposed to meet tomorrow, and he backed out. At least that makes the decision to buy the Swaro 15x56 hds an easy one.

Not cool at all. Re arranged my HAM hunt to meet up, we talked on Thursday, then a text message Friday night saying no go. Lol, it happens.

• Like 3

Seller got cold feet, we were supposed to meet tomorrow, and he backed out. At least that makes the decision to buy the Swaro 15x56 hds an easy one.

I just wanna say I appreciate the feedback without any public low blows. :) I personally would say I have had 2nd thoughts couple times but still honored sale.. One sale i made it clear most $ is what counted since i was raising funds for wedding and sold elsewhere before member returned to town.. thx for the mature feedback and hope all works out on your hot weather ham hunt.

• Like 2