Sign in to follow this  
200"mulie

value of guns?

I've got a winchester 12 guage pump shotgun and a winchester .270 WSM W/boyds stock and truglow scope. Looking to sell them ... but don't know the value of them. Where do i look to see what they are worth? I've owned them about 10 years ... my parents bought them for me for somewhere to start hunting.

I will post another thread when i finally get everything set for sale

when you get older and wish you still had the guns mom and dad got you, they will be priceless.... trust me on this, from personal experience. I traded off the only firearm anyone had ever bought for me and regret it... granted, I did it to get my brother a gun, but none the less, I regret it.

• Like 3

yeah i hear you on that one ... very hard choice but i have to make ends meet

They are worth whatever someone will pay for them. I would think the Winchester (Model 12?) shotgun would be $250-400 dependent on condition and age. The rifle, maybe $600-800?

Photos would help.

More info on both would help more.

• Like 1

dress up like a girl and hang out on van buren on saturday nights if ya need extra money. but don't do somethin' immoral like sell your guns. 'specially not ones somebody give ya. Lark.

• Like 9

I remember once I was in walmart and saw a very large book that had gun values. I did not buy it, just looked up what I was interested in at the time. It is just like cars the dealers wont give you what you can get on the street. Wise words "never sell a gun, buy another safe.".

Got any old 270 wsm brass you care to get rid of?

no i don't have any sorry

I remember once I was in walmart and saw a very large book that had gun values. I did not buy it, just looked up what I was interested in at the time. It is just like cars the dealers wont give you what you can get on the street. Wise words "never sell a gun, buy another safe.".

ha nice

dress up like a girl and hang out on van buren on saturday nights if ya need extra money. but don't do somethin' immoral like sell your guns. 'specially not ones somebody give ya. Lark.

It's been a long time since I've read/seen a post from you Lark ... and very good advice too!