Heard the price was going up quite a bit this year for the January non-member coues tags. Also heard they added a January tribal hunt during the non-member hunt. HOSS or Apache7mm can you guys shed some light on this for us...I heard it from the sales office but we all know that doesn't necesarily mean anything.

Have hunted it a few times but this would definitely change my appetite for doing it again.

I didn't see that they added any January hunts for a tribal member. Closest thing was the archery hunt during the month of December. For non members the price of a January coues tag went up to $2800-$3640

Wow... stud! Dan, that deer isn't half bad either.. Ha ha!

That's a heck of a cool 2 pt Apache7mm. Saw more than one big old regressed 2 pt up there this year. Guessing old....or maybe there's just a crappy 2 pt gene floating around.

Any update from a reliable source on the price and tag allotment changes would be appreciated before the apps are due. They are gonna push a lot of people away with those changes.

This is straight from the Rez. Reliable as any.

post-252-0-32038400-1422736710_thumb.jpeg

post-252-0-97168900-1422736730_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks for info kaffer! But did you have to attach the tribal prices just to rub it in 😬

Sorry Nighthawk. it hurts me as much as it hurts you I am sure!

You guys know more than I do.... Lol.... Lots of monsters left out there for next year though.

I just heard today that coues rut tags January are $2,080.00 if drawn. That it was a typo. Tribe now charges 4% tax on all sales which explains the $80. The staff is at a show and will make the changes upon return. I would call the dept. to make sure of course 2moro. Hope this helps. Wouldn't make sense if just the coues rate went up and not the rest of big game tags.