Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Knockin' Out The Bucket List

Howdy all, I recently just got back from this amazing trip and here's a couple short videos of some of the action. The first is where I checked 2 items off my bucket list and the second is some of the bonus action. JIM>

• Like 8

Very cool! Nice buck and bobcat--congrats! What's left on the list?

That's awesome Jim! Congratulations on the bob with bow and the very cool buck!

Congratulations Jim. Glad to see ya knocking the bucket list down. I missed a bob cat at 15yrds this yr. I shook so bad I was lucky I didn't shoot myself. That makes two bob cat misses at 15yrds. Great video. It has got to hard trying to video and getting the shot off at the same time. Thanks Jim for sharing. :)

TJ

Sounds like with all your guiding for so many years you didn't get to hunt much for yourself, great buck the only one that needs to be happy is the hunter and sounds like you were happy. great job.

Very cool! Nice buck and bobcat--congrats! What's left on the list?

I've got a long list! Ha! The obvious top 3 have been the hardest to get my whole life, just need some serious luck! Those top 3 are the archery rams, Desert and Rocky, and an archery Buffalo on the Kaibab. Some more of the different deer species would be cool too ;)

Congratulations Jim. Glad to see ya knocking the bucket list down. I missed a bob cat at 15yrds this yr. I shook so bad I was lucky I didn't shoot myself. That makes two bob cat misses at 15yrds. Great video. It has got to hard trying to video and getting the shot off at the same time. Thanks Jim for sharing. :)

TJ

I've missed a couple over the years as well and each time I missed one it moved higher on my "Bucket List"! It was really tuff trying to video and shoot, I had to glance down to the camera in my lap while drawn and try to point the camera by twisting my body. I lost my first chance at my buck the first time he came in because I was trying to twist and get the camera on em instead of just shooting, that's why the second time he came in didn't focus on the camera. Wish I had tho!

Sounds like with all your guiding for so many years you didn't get to hunt much for yourself, great buck the only one that needs to be happy is the hunter and sounds like you were happy. great job.

Thanks SD, I was happy, I actually edited out some of my excitement because it was a little over the top for that scenario! Ha! I've been fortunate over the years that even tho I was a full time guide I usually found a day or two to fill a tag for myself. I just didn't have much time to do full hunts or especially out of state hunts like that. JIM>

Great footage on all counts Jim!

Congratulations on your deer and super awesome bobcat archery kill!