Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** SOLD SOLD SOLD Tikka T3 Lite 270 win stainless $550. if your not gonna buy it please not send me mssg. thx

Tikka T3 stainless 270 win

Like new.

No scope and comes with stainless tikka rings and a Limbsaver recoil pad

Like new and melting butter smooth as they are known for.

Never hunted just range trips 2x probably.

Reduced! $550 save you a few bucks I believe.

no trades just cashola. thx

Located in N.Phx but traveling thru Tucson verry sooon

Still for sale at $550

Also little sick of guys sending txt and jacking me around so username 1st in text or send pm please. People asking for it via text for $500 then saying wiling to negotiate then saying no to $550 and saying wife will only let them spend $500 is pretty ignorant! what does word negotiate mean?

And guys sending texts asking if this will kill a deer or elk then saying if they buy it will be friday payday then not returning texts when I send.. GROW UP!

Price is $550

Price is $550 gun available till tomorrow then I have chosen a buyer for $500 and it is not 1 of above mentioned members. $500 guy understands this is the deal. thx for all the interest but guys mentioned above have spoiled this 1.

HAPPY HUNTING!

That is a steal at $550, let alone $500. Sorry people are yanking you around on the deal. I've had guys try to lowball me on stuff when I clearly write "price is firm" in my ad. I think it's a challenge for some or something. Don't let it get you down. You're an awesome guy for offering this rifle to us here for such a great price. If I was in the market for a hunting rifle I would be all over this. FYI I paid $600 for a new one in a different caliber last summer when I was looking and thought I did pretty well, so this is a very fair deal on a slightly used gun. I clearly remember you helping me look for that 7mm-08. I Thank You again!

If anyone is in the market I would highly recommend this rifle for hunting anything in Arizona minus a bison maybe.

That is a steal at $550, let alone $500. Sorry people are yanking you around on the deal. I've had guys try to lowball me on stuff when I clearly write "price is firm" in my ad. I think it's a challenge for some or something. Don't let it get you down. You're an awesome guy for offering this rifle to us here for such a great price. If I was in the market for a hunting rifle I would be all over this. FYI I paid $600 for a new one in a different caliber last summer when I was looking and thought I did pretty well, so this is a very fair deal on a slightly used gun. I clearly remember you helping me look for that 7mm-08. I Thank You again!

If anyone is in the market I would highly recommend this rifle for hunting anything in Arizona minus a bison maybe.

Thanks! and your welcome. Ya now I had out of stater try and buy it. L.O.L. guess the word Tikka brings out the CRAZZZZZZY. ;) tell ya what if my safe had bit more space I think I would give her a nice home. Such a smooth & fast action.