Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

243 AR-10 for trade

I'm thinking about trading my new,never shot DPMS AR-10 in 243 caliber. If you have something cool you would like to trade let me know. I would be willing to add money for the right trade.

I'm interested in the following:

Long range rifles

New Mexico Antelope land owner permit

Remington Sendero

Colt Python

Nightforce Bench rest scope

Etc.....

post-1205-0-59194000-1423515353_thumb.jpeg

Is the gun stock or has it been modified in any way? What stock & does it have a brake, how does it group, do you have a load developed?

Is the gun stock or has it been modified in any way? What stock & does it have a brake, how does it group, do you have a load developed?

Just tried to send you email but you can't receive? Send a email address and I can send you pictures.... Shoots great and have it grouping 1" at 200 yards or better depending who is shooting:) 2 stock the BDL and composit, 100 new brass, new dies and new box of 250 gr. Core lokt ammo.

What's the twist in that 243 barrel? Are you looking for a LR rig to trade straight across, or willing to throw in some addl. cash for a more customized rig?

I would add cash for the right set up. I think it's a 1-10 twist.

Nice rig BB. Wish i didn't have so many irons in the fire, pretty girls are expensive. So are pretty toys. LOL

• Like 1

Nice rig BB. Wish i didn't have so many irons in the fire, pretty girls are expensive. So are pretty toys. LOL

That's true, but I've never seen you with a pretty girl so that shouldn't be a problem:) LMAO!!!!

it is valentine's weekend!