Sign in to follow this  
BackwoodsHunter

NEW designs for 2015

Hey guys Chasen' The King has new hat designs for 2015 that are looking pretty sweet. They are available on our online website! Check out the page please even if you don't care for a hat, sticker, or shirt! Thanks and enjoy

Link to the website:

http://www.chasentheking.com

Link to our online store:

http://www.chasentheking.com/#!apparel/c20nd

Heres a few, plus many more on the website!

post-10716-0-16090300-1424734534.jpg

post-10716-0-38601900-1424734546.jpg

post-10716-0-37060100-1424734556.jpg

Sick hats! If the kings camo one was a flexfit I'd be all over it! If you're not a sponsor get ready to get bashed by hoghntr lol

• Like 1

Sick hats! If the kings camo one was a flexfit I'd be all over it! If you're not a sponsor get ready to get bashed by hoghntr lol

?? realllllly

The average age of a guy that has said something like that lately is between 25-30yrs old.. seems you are 2 yrs into the wiser category so act accordingly. you like this site? than protect it!

• Like 4

Maverick351, Thanks for the feedback. Just one question though, have you ever bought a hat? Most fitted hats are on upwards of 35$…Id love for Chasen the King to sponsor this website its a great site that i love visiting, however i am not the owner of the company, just a member of the team.

Happy Hunting.

Am i the only one that has noticed "chasen" the king? what is "chasen"? do you mean chasin', or chasing? or is Chasen a person that is in pursuit of a king? who is the king? i feel like for somebody to name a company after chasing him he should be a fairly relevant individual? ooohhh i got it. He is a king, so those are not hats you are trying to sell, they are gold crowns, hence the price. everyone, the advertisement hats contain gold. probably a good buy. might be able to melt them down and they'll be worth their weight in...well, you get the point

• Like 1

If you think those are overpriced, you haven't looked at the fitted hats for a pro team. The New Era fitted hats for the D-Backs are pushing $40.

• Like 1