36Bjunkie

Looking for GSP or Vizsla puppy

i'm finally going to have some time to train a puppy.. so i'm looking for a GSP or Vizsla puppy. if anyone know of any good breeders/ bloodlines please send me a PM.

Thanks

Larry

Nature girl that's one good looking dog. Do you know if he breeds the dog? I didn't see anything on that page about breeding or pups.

Brittany's are great dogs but I'm looking for something a little bit larger that I can hunt geese on the river with as well as any upland birds I want to hunt. Brittany's are just a little small and I'm not a fan of dogs with long hair.

I've sent out several emails on that gun breeder dog site you posted Tres and I haven't even received an email back from anyone on that site and that was about 5 months ago.

Thanks for your help .

Larry

Nature girl that's one good looking dog. Do you know if he breeds the dog? I didn't see anything on that page about breeding or pups.

Brittany's are great dogs but I'm looking for something a little bit larger that I can hunt geese on the river with as well as any upland birds I want to hunt. Brittany's are just a little small and I'm not a fan of dogs with long hair.

I've sent out several emails on that gun breeder dog site you posted Tres and I haven't even received an email back from anyone on that site and that was about 5 months ago.

Thanks for your help .

Larry

Thanks for your help .

Larry

Dang the dog what human can shoot that many ducks in az?? and a bobcat for mixed bag.. dang he is my hero! :)

Hey gonna shoot you a pm with phn number of guy I know with some pretty impressive GSP's and im sure he could steer you in direction he went. good luck!

• Like 1

I highly recommend desert point kennels if you want a gsp that is a hunting dog. I have a female that I hunted this year through the quail season, she is ten months old NOW. SHE WAS A NATURAL ON POINTING, RETREIVING AND HONORING other dogs points. the only training I did with her was making sure she was ok around gunfire before I started taking her hunting, and it was a non issue. I didn't hunt waterfowl with her but she loves the water and I'm sure she would fit right in for ducks or doves. Has a great disposition, likes all the people and dogs she's met, and started pointing mearns quail after she retrieved one bird, and is beautiful to look at.The kennel is in Wellton, Arizona. Give Randy Randall a call at 209-256-4853. He has a great breeding program breeding hunting dogs for foot hunters, or check out his website.

+1 :)

TJ

Thanks for your help .

Larry

he is a GSP. He's 100% a hunting dog through and through. He is not neutered. That's all I know :)

• Like 1

Nature girl i keep looking at that page that dog is awesome.... i sent him a message hope to here back soon thanks for sharing that link!!