Sign in to follow this  
BigMoqui

Navajo Silver Jewelry Added A Few More Things And Reduced Price

I put some stuff on here about five years ago and had pretty good luck so I'll try again. My grandfather owned a shop in Northern California for twenty years and I inherited a lot of stuff that either I can't wear because of size or because it's for a woman. All the prices are retail figures that were on the jewelry when I got it. I have been selling it for 50% of what it is marked which is what he paid for it directly from the artists. All of the pieces are signed except for one which I believe is actually from Mexico (the large men's watch). Trades that I'd be interested in are for firearms and more specifically .22's, 9mm's, and 12G.'s. Maybe optics or other hunting gear too. Let me know what you've got. I'm not really interested in shipping. I did the eBay thing once and it was more hassle than it was worth. I'm in the East Valley and would be willing to meet within say twenty miles of my home. If you'd like to see better pictures or closeups of a particular piece PM me your number and I will text them to you.

Edit: I just added a few more things. One ring is gone. A friend bought it. The three small bracelets in the eighth and ninth pictures are spoken for by a member from this site. I will be meeting him at Bass Pro on Saturday the 28th if anyone else wants to meet me there. Casey asked about earrings and I had said I didn't have anymore, but I guess I lied. I found a few pairs left in the bottom of a bag with a few other women's items. That is what I'm posting that is new. Casey gets first dibs on any since he asked. Also I had a question about sizes on the men's rings. They are as follows from left to right: first ring is gone, second is a 10.5, third is a 9.5, fourth is a 13.5 almost 14 (it's big and weighs a lot too) last one is a 10.5.

post-779-0-78507200-1424800122_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-95058500-1424800137_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-38828000-1424800152_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-87392500-1424800187_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-05254100-1424800203_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-74098900-1424800226_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-58135700-1424800241_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-65466000-1424800291_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-75296000-1424800308_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-87797800-1424800326_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-88944500-1424800339_thumb.jpg

Do you have any ear rings? Wouldn't mind getting my wife some.

No sorry all of the small stuff went a long time ago. This is just some of the bigger more expense pieces that are left. I tell you what though that small bracelet is only marked at 39$ retail. I'll give it to you for twenty bucks if your interested. In fact I'll drop everything from 60% to 50% for all the Coues whitetail family. And just like last time I'll donate something to Amanda for the site.

Edit: I just did the math and half of 39 is 19.50 so how about 19$ for the little bracelet. If I remember it is small so needs to be for a petite lady.

• Like 1

Edit: I just added a few more things. One ring is gone. A friend bought it. The three small bracelets in the eighth and ninth pictures are spoken for by a member from this site. I will be meeting him at Bass Pro on Saturday the 28th if anyone else wants to meet me there. Casey asked about earrings and I had said I didn't have anymore, but I guess I lied. I found a few pairs left in the bottom of a bag with a few other women's items. That is what I'm posting that is new. Casey gets first dibs on any since he asked. Also I had a question about sizes on the men's rings. They are as follows from left to right: first ring is gone, second is a 10.5, third is a 9.5, fourth is a 13.5 almost 14 (it's big and weighs a lot too) last one is a 10.5.

All prices will be 50% of the marked price. The earrings will be 15$ a pair unless you buy something else and then you can have them for 10$ a pair.

post-779-0-34775400-1425004966_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-90453500-1425004980_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-74590000-1425004994_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-29987500-1425005009_thumb.jpg

post-779-0-44133000-1425005043_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the offer on the bracelet, my wife has bigger hands than me so that wont work!

Prices please on top middle and right and bottom right ear rings please.

Thanks for the offer on the bracelet, my wife has bigger hands than me so that wont work!

Prices please on top middle and right and bottom right ear rings please.

All of the earrings are 15$ unless you buy something else then they will be 10$. The last pair probably should be more than 15$ but there is no price on them so I'm putting them at the same as the others. Those last couple of bracelets I put on should fit her or several of the ones in the third set of pics.

I bought a bunch of stuff from BigMoqui a couple years ago, it is great jewelry at a killer price, I dropped way more than intended but knowing a little about silver & turquoise what he has is selling at a price that can't be beat, especially nowadays you will be getting it cheaper than if you bought it from the artist as the prices are from several years ago.

• Like 1

Those will look great on you Casey;)

Ill make sure to wear them to Wyoming when ever we go!

Ill take the top middle and bottom right, please PM me with payment info.

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of stuff from BigMoqui a couple years ago, it is great jewelry at a killer price, I dropped way more than intended but knowing a little about silver & turquoise what he has is selling at a price that can't be beat, especially nowadays you will be getting it cheaper than if you bought it from the artist as the prices are from several years ago.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. You are absolutely correct about the prices. I am selling it for what he paid for the stuff from the artists in the late seventies to late nineties. This was when silver was three to five dollars an ounce. I have actually sold to dealers at these prices and they take his prices off and add another ten to thirty percent. I was recently at the gem show in Tucson and the prices have really gone up again.

If you want those earrings Casey PM me and we can work out how to get them to you. They will be 30$ for the two pair.

It was nice meeting you Glen. Hope your wife likes the bracelets. Casey you have a PM.

You too. She loved them. This is nice stuff and at very good prices. I bought 5 bracelets so you snooze you lose. :-)

• Like 2

Thanks Casey. Hope your wife likes the earrings.