Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

***CoNgRaTs WKLMAN!

As some here know bowhunter4life has had a disease strike his son.. jared (17yrs old) was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 3 and has undergone chemo and they got 30% so now phase 2! he is gonna be receiving treatment for quite some time. As many on here know cancer treatment is not cheap and don't forget on top of hospital bills missing work, lots of gas, everything you own breaks at same time of course making all the rest even more difficult when you just wanna be there for your child.. little things also ad up ya know.

If you care to help and get opportunity at this 30-06 that Jareds father Mike (Aka bowhunter4life) has provided as a gift to someone plz follow directions below ;)

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

She is not new so gonna do $10 incriments so some younger hunters can get in also for chance to be gifted a deer killin, elk slayin machine. ;)

**@** PLZ TXT ME 602-499-4136 WITH WHAT YOU DONATED IN MULTIPLES OF $10. so $30 = x3, txt me your username and x1,x2,x3,x4,x5, etc so you donated $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 etc.

ABOUT THE GUN.. I know nothing. :) ok well I know someone built for him yrs back. she has some dings and scratches and older redfield tracker 3x9 scope. the bolt locks up nice and tight but little sloppy on the the back swing (thats my buy cuz it's pretty gun knowledge.)

FEEL FREE IF BY PICS YOU CAN GIVE DESCRIPTION OF GUN PLEASE DO SO. THX

• Like 2

Mauser VZ 24 action

• Like 1

Is there anyway that I can just donate some money to the family ?

I know what its like to be in the hospital with a sick child and not wanting to leave their side.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks Anthony

I know what its like to be in the hospital with a sick child and not wanting to leave their side.

Thanks Anthony

Sorry I should have clicked the link below before I wrote this.

I hope the best for the family.

God Bless.

Thanks Anthony

Yes sir! the website below is how you can donate.. if your talkin another way just shoot me a pm. ys my 6yr old step-son has been illin and I fel horrible watching him suffer so I cannot imagine something of this severity. :( this is a God fearing God loving family but stillllllllll. thx

This is pic of jared rocking his new haircut and holding his new shotgun. :)

• Like 1

Thanks Anthony

Here is a way you can use your AZ tax dollars to help in Jared's fight:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/56034-you-can-make-a-donation-to-jareds-cancer-battle-at-no-cost-to-you/

You can donate and then get the donation refunded to you in your tax refund!

Mark

anything will help! $10 will help! Your $10 may be the one that gets the gift??? ;)

Again! $10.... that is all she takes.. more to come so lets do this

Btw this crazy kid just went thru 3rd cycle chemo and then did a 5k for cancer at grand canyon university .... he is 1 tough kiddo!

So far not many people in line for becoming new owner of this gift!

• Like 1

Morning Bump… Every little bit helps.

God Bless

• Like 1

Come on guys lets help raise some money for a great kid! I just donated $20. If I win please give the gun to Jared.

• Like 1

Wklman scores the 30-06. thanks everyone for the support of this family and thank you for the prayers!

Gonna start new post with new item so I dont get confused who has donated.

thank you thank you thank you

• Like 1