Sign in to follow this  
BackwoodsHunter

Lion Down

A buddy of mine met up with Dale Robertson this morning after stumbling on a lion kill yesterday, They let the dogs loose and 45 mins later had a cat treed! Just like that, cat down with a bow…I don't hear many stories of lion hunts happening like that, but wow that was lucky! Another deer killer down.

post-10716-0-30511400-1424919249_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Congratulations to all. Great lookin dogs. :)

TJ

Heck yeah!

So dale stumbled upon a fresh lion kill? Let's hear the real story. If you want I can tell you. My wife is the one who found the fresh lion kill while out hunting.. Dale is a friend of ours and wanted to see his pups get thier first tree. Your buddy there was not very upfront about telling dale he is a guide. If we had known we would have never told him. BTW should we charge him for a guide fee? We never wanted to say a single word. Just seems wrong that someone who did nothing gets all the credit. Obviously he has no freaking idea the gift he was given.

• Like 7

This whole "chasen the king" outfit is starting to really irritate me. Backwoodshunter, if i was the "owner" of the operation i would tell you to slow down, as you are soiling a company's reputation on this site. First the hats, now this? you are a "crew member"? what exactly does that entail? what are you gaining by trying to talk up this grammatically incorrect company?

• Like 3

WOW!! When the real truth comes out it kinda takes away from the whole post. <_< Nice kitty tho

• Like 1