Sign in to follow this  
injunjon

Need Help. Truck was broken into last night. Keep a watch out for gear.

My truck was broken into last night in Northern Tucson. They stole my Garmin gps unit and my hunting pack with my gear in it. The pack is a Black Creek Bone Collecter 2.5 in Realtree. The binos are Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 10X42. There was a lot of camo clothing, insulated layers, and other personal gear as well as knives and other long haul gear in the pack. Keep an eye out for anyone trying to resell this stuff for me please. I'd really love to catch the jerk that did this. I had about 6 or 700 dollars worth of gear in the pack.

Bummer dude. Keep an eye out around your place. My car was broken into last month and the next AM after I left for work they came back and tried getting into my house. Thwy didn't count on my wife being home and packing heat!

This sucks, buddy, sorry you too have to deal with the scumbag thieves that live amongst us

Make a police report so it is documented in case you see it on back page or Craig's list. This report can be made over the phone. Serial numbers are a plus and can be entered into the police data base as stolen. Also, check Catalina Pawn in Catalina and keep an eye on the on-line sellers. Good luck, I'll keep an eye out as well.

Might be worth calling Garmin to see if they could track your gps using the serial number you registered it under. They are generally not the easiest people to work with however.

forepaw

Hope it all turns up. I'll keep my eyes open.

That's why I moved out of tucson, no problems since then. The bigger the population the more thieves you have.