Sign in to follow this  
crazyaboutcoues

AZ Diamondbacks

I know this is not related to hunting but since most of the members of this site are from AZ i'd like to get some info.

My boss just gave me four tickets to the Diamondback game on April 25th 6:40pm.

Since i'm more of a country boy instead of a city boy :blink: , i'd like to get a motel close to the stadium and just have a taxi, bus or shuttle to take us from the game and back. Does anyone know of any Motels close to the stadium that provides a shuttle to the game and back?

Thanks

Here is another site that shows some Hotels/Motels by distance...

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-191501874-...5-sort-distance

I have not been down Van Buren for some time but there used to be a whole lot of Solicitors of all types. (if you know what I mean) Usually between 15thSt and 32ndSt so You may want to look somewhere not in that area.

Enjoy the Game GO D-BACKS

There are some motels on Van Buren, close to the ball park, that could be interesting. But I think they make you pay by the hour!

:lol:

Or there are these:

http://www.undercovertourist.com/united-st...a-diamondbacks/

ROFLMFAO!!!! :lol: :lol: DB you Frickin' crack me up!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I actaully think that you can find some pretty good hotels within walking distance..... we have stayed at a place downtown but can't remember the name.... I think it is was on 2nd St. and Washington..... but not sure. And the Hyatt Regency is down there too. Lots of good clean fun in downtown Phoenix.... and hey, there is a Hooters by the civic center!! Your 16 year old will love to eat dinner over there before the game!!!! :lol: Have a great time.

CnS