massivecoues'

Hoyt UltraSport ZR 100 $200

Hello All!!

I am selling my bow to start saving up for a new bow! The bow is a Hoyt UltraSport ZR 100 with the Cam&1/2. The cam is adjustable from 27.5 to 30 inch draw length. The bow is currently set at 27.5 inches. This bow has a brand new winners choice string and is a great hunting bow! I am the only owner of this bow. This bow has NEVER been dry fired. I have used this bow for all my archery hunts so you know there is some wear and tear on the bow. On the plus side the bow has already been broken in on some Gila bulls! I am selling the bow for $200 so if you have a small budget or are just beginning in the world of archery this is a great bow! Send me a PM or text/call at five, seven, five- three, one, three- zero, nine, two, six if you have any questions! Thanks for looking and happy shopping! I am open to offers as well!

post-801-0-00583600-1425260335_thumb.jpg

post-801-0-88628300-1425260391_thumb.jpg

post-801-0-35094200-1425260431_thumb.jpg

post-801-0-37572100-1425260482_thumb.jpg

post-801-0-79380400-1425260535_thumb.jpg

Well I am from NM and your right I don't post on here very often. I have been on this website a long time and enjoy the website. I have sold daypacks to tanclan4 and a swaro spotting scope to coueshunter so you are more than welcome to PM them to see if I am legit. I have never had a problem dealing with checks or money order but if I need PayPal I will set one up. Plus give me a call or text and I am more than willing to talk. Thanks!

• Like 1

Yep, I've done business with massivecoues, he's legit. Good guy and I wouldn't have a problem sending him a check or money order, wish my neighbor was right handed, he'd be all over this now. Good luck on the sale

• Like 1

Yep, I've done business with massivecoues, he's legit. Good guy and I wouldn't have a problem sending him a check or money order, wish my neighbor was right handed, he'd be all over this now. Good luck on the sale

Im sure this will help his sale! :)

I hunt with the same bow. Bought it used from a cwt member. It has served me well. I have shot many critters with it. This is a great deal for someone. :)

TJ

• Like 1