Maverick351

Attention everyone please read

Like someone else said ...it will be interesting to see who draws these muzz. tags. It really makes no sense at all ! I will do what ever I can by emailing my opinion. Thanks for posting this.

I love it!! Never been a bow hunter, never will be a bow hunter and never wanted to be a bow hunter. If you want to play Cowboy's and Indians go ahead, You should have to hunt with your choice of weapon while others are using their choice of weapons. Also you too should have to go through a bow hunting safety class and pass a field test as well.

I think the archery hunt is going to be off the hook! Archery hunters will get to chase Bulls during the peak of the rut. The first week of the archery hunt last yr the rut was weak.

The only problem I see is the G&F did this on their own with no public input.

• Like 1

I love it!! Never been a bow hunter, never will be a bow hunter and never wanted to be a bow hunter. If you want to play Cowboy's and Indians go ahead, You should have to hunt with your choice of weapon while others are using their choice of weapons. Also you too should have to go through a bow hunting safety class and pass a field test as well.

Oh yeah, real effing smart, bunch of geniuses like you out shooting at animals while other people could be close by with bow in hand potentially catching a bullet. There is a reason they have different hunts for different weapons smart guy. And why do bow hunters need to go through a hunter ed class if gun hunters aren't REQUIRED to attend a hunter ed class? I've had to put my foot in my mouth a few times from comments I've made on this site, but it's comments like yours that make us hunters seem like a bunch of dumb rednecks. You deserve a first class ride to the top of the d-bag list.

• Like 3

The biggest problem with this is a couple g/f commissioner who muzzle loader hunt get to sit back and change the rules to what works best for them with no input from the public. Regardless what weapon you hunt with hunting is hunting that's not the point. According to the g/f it's unfair that bow hunters have more advantages. I've never once been able to shoot an animal at 200+ yards so because I deem it unfair a rifle and muzzle loader can I feel you should lose your hunt, now I ask you how is that fair? Any one can read simple statistics it's pretty self explanatory.

Guest wdenike

HOLY CHIT!!!!!!!! Looks like it's time to CANIBALIZE each other again.. Highly intelligent!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

CW4192 is stirring the pot. He is looking to start trouble.

This thing has been in the works for awhile. There is a group of hunters, some on this board, that are trying to head it off with some other ideas. If things continue as they are they may stop a draw but there is likely to be some changes to the archery deer hunts.

how high are you?

AZ_Shooter it is obvious that you did not start hunting until you were over the age of adolescents because if you did you were required to go to hunter safety. Maybe you started with a bow as a 10 year old I don't know. WAY to many YAHOOS flinging arrows these day's.