Better than going close would be to go do it on your deer and elk spots. Just get a squeek toy from pet smart and head out there.

I remember your first post in how you asked for a close area and if someone wants to give up a small buck so you can fill the freezer. Then later on you asked again about you helping out a new hunter and if someone can give you information close to town. Now your asking the same thing for coyotes. A little hint! Close to home areas are rare, so if anyone has a spot most people don't know about for deer, pig, yotes, whatever, I would never give up that spot. You keep asking the wrong questions. These aren't question for assistance or help, these are questions; can you give up you secret close spots ( because anything close in my mind is a secret) so I don't have to drive far, scout, and make it easy for me off others people effort. That's what everyone is thinking when you post questions like that. Sorry but Mulepackhunter has a good answer!!! I'm doing the same thing this next weekend, I'm heading down to the 36 units lots of yotes. That is a 2-1/2 hour drive for me. I live in Gilbert and to get to any good hunt areas for yotes I still have to drive 40 min out. Are there closer spots than that? Yes but harder to find and get away from all the quads. Search the forum all over someone is bound to give up an area. Research, scout, ask the right questions and people help out!!!! Good luck and nail some yotes for us!!!!!