Sign in to follow this  
cowboyfp

8Lb jug of H1000 for sale

post-12634-0-45842300-1425952915_thumb.jpgI have an 8lb jug of unopened H1000 that I got a few weeks ago from Natchez shooting supply. I was holding it for a buddy but he said he picked up a couple pounds this past week in Montana so he is gonna pass. The price is $205.00 which is splitting the cost of both shipping and the hazmat fee. If interested, please PM me at 619-857-three one two six. Cash only and since I am in Tucson and shipping would incur extra fees (you would end up paying twice for shipping) it is better to do an in person deal. Let me know if you have any questions.

If those deals fall threw I will take it. Have the cash and live in Vail Will pick up.

If you don't mind me asking were did you order it from.I would like to buy some or get on the back order list. Great price

Sorry so long to reply but have been off the grid for a while until today. I sold it a couple weeks ago to a CW member. I got it from Natchez shooting supplies and they are a great company to work with. I have had better luck finding the 1 lb bottles vice the 8lb jugs but when I got the call this was in I figured what the heck and picked it up. Keep your eye out on gunbot as that is how I found the 1lb bottles.

Get on the list at Bruno's up in N Phx.

Or you could try Ramshot Magnum! I am a die hard H1000 user, even over Retumbo because it is so dang stable. Ramshot is the real deal very close to the same loads and maybe even more stable. It is also ball powder so measuring is extremely accurate.

Bruno's had Magnum on the shelf last time I was there but only a few large jugs.

I have purchased other items from Bruno's i.e., Jewell triggers and the deal was good but I bet I have been on their back order list for H1000 for close to two years now and so long in fact I had forgotten about it until now. I now have enough powder to last me quite a long time so if I ever do get that call from Bruno's and I decide to go ahead and get it I will turn it around and list it here for CW members. 3rd gen shooting supply is where I got my 1lb bottles and I got the notification of stock via gunbot.

I too am on the back order list at Bruno's for H1000 and have been for quite some time. I make sure and pick up any I find since I've been waiting so long. Last time I was in Randall's I picked up their last 1 lb. jug. Definitely don't pass any up when I see it. I have also used the Ramshot Magnum with good results but still prefer the H1000 out of my 300 RUM.

2 min ago I grabbed 2lbs at Bruno's.....

2 min ago I grabbed 2lbs at Bruno's.....

I pulled up my order and have three 1 lb bottles on back order.....wonder how that works? You'd think they'd fill the back orders before selling off the shelf.

Well maybe your order is there now then! I just keep pounding pavement and I always come up with something

Well maybe your order is there now then! I just keep pounding pavement and I always come up with something

some people have luck by hunting the same way

• Like 1

You can always check at gunbot.net/reloading/powder

Gunbot checks places like Natchez, midsouth, powder valley, cabelas, grafs, ect for ANY powder inventory. When these sites put it up for sale then it shows up IMMEDIATELY on gunbot website. I usually have to watch the site for about 3 to 5 days (checking in on my phone) every hour or so. I just go to the site and keep it up when I get ready to check the site I just refresh and the new items will show on top takes seconds to check when saved to your favorites. You can do this with brass, bullets, powder, ammo, primers, ect. I use H4350 and have to stop looking because I end up buying. Check it out. Its better then going to each website.