Well, here it is. The pictures are kind of bad, and they don't do a very good job of showing the sculpture. But, you'll get an idea of what I do. ENJOY!

IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/foundryman75/JasonsBronze001.jpg[/img]

IMG]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/foundryman75/JasonsBronze002.jpg[/img]

JasonsBronze007.jpg

That is something to really to be proud of. Keep up the good work and I wish you success with your new profession.

very nice!! I have always wanted to do a bronze.. I started the clay on one and still have it in the works, but I just have never gotten around to going ahead and finishing it.. Yours looks like it came out great!!

The one I sarted on is a bull tahr running downhill on a really steep shale slide.. its gonna be about 18" tall when done.. if I ever get it finished!

thanks for sharing!

Scottyboy, Hey man, if you need any help or advise, let me know. Have you every done a bronze before? If you can get your piece done, and get a mold made so you can produce a wax replica, I'll cast it in bronze for you next semester at the foundry here. let me know.>>Jamaro, dude, you don't even know how much I hate wearing a white shirt and tie every day :angry: ! If I ever get out of the funeral buisness, I am going to grow a Grizzly Adams beard and wear camo everyday!! :P

I would LOVE to have you pour me a bronze.. I am really interested in the whole process. I know nothing about it, other than the first step and the last step.. Other than that, I'm clueless on how and where to get the in-between steps done.. But I would love to know and then have you pour me a bronze or 2!!

I would love to send a bronze of a bull tahr that I personally did to the doorstep of the outfitter I worked for in New Zealand. He would be blown away!!

what am I looking at in terms of time, cost, steps involved, etc????