Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

Arizona deer association RAFFLE !!!!.... WINNER POSTED.....

Let's go everyone and support the AZ deer association. Raffle is up and running and won't last long. By far the best association offering some really awesome raffles and great prizes.

+1 I'll donate it back to the deer association to raise more money

• Like 2

Come on Dave we're dying here

The program that we use provides me this information ....The order in which the tickets were purchased, The Qty purchased, The contact information. As well as how it was paid for, the purchase total and other information ....In this case 84 different people purchased tickets, Each purchase is numbered 1 through 84, The number of tickets each individual purchased is in the column next to those numbers, The next column over has their contact information. I have rolls of raffle tickets that are numbered 1 through 100, I will start with the person who bought the first tickets. ( this individual will have the number 1 next to his name ) In this case he bought 20 tickets so I will take the roll of raffle tickets that are marked with the number 1 on them and pull 20 tickets and place them in the raffle barrel. ( before they are placed in the barrel the counts are verified by a second person ). At this time that line is highlighted and I move on to the next number in line until I have placed the correct number of tickets in the barrel for all 84 individuals that bought tickets for this raffle. In this case number 2 bought 10 tickets so I used the roll of tickets marked with the number 2 and placed 10 tickets in the barrel. The tickets are spun in the raffle barrel for several minutes and a single ticket is drawn from the barrel. The number on that ticket will be matched with the corresponding contact information on the print out and the winner will be contacted. If at anytime yourself or anyone else would like to participate in or view the drawing process please feel free to contact me at 602-228-1719 or at azdeer1@cox.net. Thank you Dave Bruns VP az deer association

• Like 1

Sounds like you do a better job than AZG&F from what I have been reading. :D

• Like 1

KEEP THE RAFFLES COMING, GREAT JOB GUYS. I TRY AND BUY AT LEAST 1 ALL THE WAY FROM THE BIG IMPERIAL VALLEY :-).

• Like 1