Sign in to follow this  
gr8fuldoug

How are you caring for your optics?

cf590cfeafd54810260a28caf46a0a43.gif

As I am sure you are aware by now, last year we established a "Deal of the Day" section on our site. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

zeisslogo.gif

Today's item is a simple, yet very overlooked item....
Zeiss Portable Tube Lens Cleaning Kit only $9.99
zeiss_portable_tube_lens_cleaning_kit.jp
This kit includes:
2 oz Lens Cleaning spray bottle
1 microfiber cloth ( 6 x 7 in )
10 pre-moistened lens wipes
Zippered colored tube to hold it all (color of tube varies)
A shirt tail is not a lens cleaning cloth, lol. Most folks take great care to choose the right optics and then use whatever is handy to wipe these optics off. It's crazy. The proper cleaning products make or literally brake your optics.
Take a look at this kit

BTW, a portion of every Zeiss sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

We are now a stocking GDI Mount dealer. Take a look at these great mounts.

Our web builder has been working hard to update the demo pages on our site. It is set up by brand so please see:
Bushnell
Leica
Meopta
Minox
Nikon
Pentax
Schmidt&Bender
Swarovski
Vortex
Zeiss
&
Zen-Ray

More demo product is arriving all the time so please check back if what you're looking for is not here or just call Doug or Neil @ 516-217-1000.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 516-217-1000 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

Have a great day

clbanner120710.gif

Just another note... for the rubber/plastic parts of my optics, I've found that Praveni has a great cleaner/restoring product and some lint free wipes that work well. Does a great job of making the eyecups and rubber armor look like new. Amazon sells it for keeping stethoscopes from drying out and cracking. Works great on spotting scopes and binoculars.

• Like 1