standman

Card Hit

Brother in laws card got tagged for 4 bulls tags ..... Yeah!!!

• Like 1

2 hits on 1 card means my two girls go hunting yes....................

0 hits on second card means 18 bonus pts sure seem like a long time to wait to get a bull tag

I totally agree. Been waiting for 18 years for a lope tag and have been putting in for units that are not the trophy units. Maybe after you draw an antelope tag you need to wait 5 years. ? Just a thought.

Took me 29 consecutive years to draw in AZ. Years ago when you drew you could not put in for 3 years. I agree with that but AZGFD will never go back to that. That is $13 times alot of hunters income lost and thats what it is about my friend...
never heard of such a thing. Not in az in the last 20+ years.

i just gotta know. how many people here have pulled an early rifle bull tag?!?!?!? and how many points? I only know of one person that drawn on personally and that was with 0 points. Lucky guy

I have 3 points average on my full card of 4. Either got pulled for early 10 (1st choice), or 22S.

Congrats to all of you guys who got the magical hits on your credit card for Elk and Antelope!

• Like 2

Nothing here. Figured I was a sure thing for 7E archery with 7 pts. Maybe tomorrow.

Just curious how many people on here asked flatlander for draw odds that were guaranteed a tag and haven't gotten a credit card hit? Not at all trying to discredit him, but trying to gauge where we are in the cards being charged. I'm not expecting to draw an elk or antelope tag this year so I'm just curious how much longer cards will get hit. Doesn't seem like anyone got hit over the weekend so maybe they only run them during business hours?