standman

Card Hit

My Bro-in-Law applied for an archery antelope unit that he should easily draw with his 18 points. Only once in last 5 years has someone applied for this hunt with 18 points. Historically it is 100% draw with 16 points. He has no charges yet and nothing pending, He did use his cabelas Visa which I have been told is slow to process transactions. He is not giving up yet.

Congratulations to all that drew already. Make the most of your opportunity.

Nothing here. Figured I was a sure thing for 7E archery with 7 pts. Maybe tomorrow.

Last year 51% of the apps with 7 points drew 7e archery. Not a sure thing.

Used my cabelas vista as well and was told the same thing. Let's hope Monday is the day for us. :)

TJ

• Like 2

Used my cabelas vista as well and was told the same thing. Let's hope Monday is the day for us. :)

I think you can look at your balance and you can figure out if the 135 or 90 is missing from your available credit.

And yes my friend put in for a guaranteed tag with his dad and they were charged first thing Friday morning. I think there are a lot more charges coming tomorrow.

TJ

Drew my first elk put in for early archery bull. Can't wait

• Like 1

Used a Cabelas CC to pay for dinner tonight (7:30 PM), the charge was subtracted from my available balance within 30 minutes. Thinking a G&F hit would be there if I had one.

• Like 1

TJ

Friend told me his cabela's visa is always slow to post charges, but can tell by available credit and this year called to confirm that there was an AZGFD charge.

Just call them and ask if there is any pending charges. Thats how i found out

• Like 1

Well,,I said it in an earlier post about this draw. You will have 2 types of attitudes...1) there will be guys and girls dancing in the streets and... 2) there will be guys and girls kicking the dog....in this case it's kicking other hunters or their children. I am an AZ native of 58 years and I have seen the draw system change several times. Waited 23 years for Ant. tag, 12 years for an elk tag and was lucky enough to get one. Was I bitter because I hadn't draw? Yes. Did I say anything about others with less points getting a tag? No... Was I glad others drew tags? Yes... did I go help them? Yes... Was it a good time ? Yes.... Like papa used to say...you pays your money...you takes your chances... It's better to be quiet and thought a fool...then open your mouth and remove all doubt. Didn't get a TAG??? Take a kid fishing...

post-12458-0-60130900-1427117206_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

I am an old school paper app and money order guy, so I have to wait until results are posted. But good luck to all of those still waiting, and congrats to those who know they have a tag coming.

I know there will be quite a few who drew with less points than me, and I am cool with that. Especially if kids or women were the lucky ones. I have helped on a LOT of hunts for people with less points.

• Like 2

Oh, boy. Now that it is Monday I am gonna be checking my account 47 times a day. Cool. : P

• Like 2