standman

Card Hit

I'm hoping to connect with a deer in August as my prep but I'm pretty darn sure I can field dress and haul an elk out solo if that's the route I decide to go. I will definitely remember your offer to get bloody especially if it's an early hunt and it's still hot.

So cool you got a goat tag :)

TJhunt2, I was curious how many tags will this be for you if you draw? If I remember right don't you have a streak of 15+ tags in a row?? Good;luck!

Just got a call from AZGFD about a CC. The wife got drawn for rifle elk, don't know which yet. I put her in for 1 bull hunt and the rest cow.

Still holding out for my archery hunts...

Got hit today for 180$ looks like two archery goat tags coming my way.

• Like 2

drew my 5th bull tag in 7 years!

Post a pic of your elk herd. That's what i love about Arizona. You just never know what will happen. Congrats.

So I guess they are still hitting them based on your phone call?

I'm hoping so. On the other hand, the hit to our card came over the weekend and as of now it shows "pending." The lady on the phone said my wife drew but was calling to confirm the card which I found odd since its already posted on our bank statement. What I'm really hoping is that they are 2 separate charges which would mean I got drawn too. But, the pessimist in me says that's not the case and that the charge and phone call are one in the same.

Edit: Just checked the bank acct and now there are 2 separate charges for $135. Holy sh!!!t, could this be real??

• Like 5

I got hit Sat while up predator hunting. Either my step son got a cow tag or I got a unit 10 Bull. Don't care which 1..I get to go either way. WAAAHOOO..Nothing today tho.

• Like 1

Love the excitment here. It's like Christmas (ok- better than that) for those who have gotten drawn.

• Like 2

Two week ago I got a call from a G&F staff, telling Me they weren't able to locate my application for elk, then I provide them with my hunting #. This morning I got another call from the same lady at G&F, telling Me they needed a card # to proses my elk tag! the number was 602 942 3000, I know this the official # for G&F, then I check my card 135 dollars charge game & Fish Phx az, any of You guys had the same situation?

• Like 1

drew my 5th bull tag in 7 years!

where you going hunting this time?