standman

Card Hit

I can't wait for this to begin. It's almost like Christmas.

Only better. And the kids are bouncing off the walls with the idea of their first elk hunt.

• Like 4

Maybe Friday or this weekend they'll start. It seems like the spring draw cycle hits came on Sunday this past year.

My money is on the 21st.

We should get a pool going. Maybe a $5 entry fee. Person with the closest guess to the minute of seeing the first real credit card hit with verified screen shot takes all. Any idea how this could be run and money could be collected?

I predict Saturday morning 7:01 the first charges begin to show up and Tuesday next week at the latest. Some card(Cabelas Visa) transactions do not appear as soon as others but if you have no charges within the 72 hours of the initial report of a credit charge, I doubt you got drawn for anything. You can call your financial institution and ask if you have any pending charges. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. Happy Hunting!

• Like 1

A buddy of mine works at G&F and said they were being told it should start next week.. I guess it usually happens the week before the expo usually. Guess we just wait and see :)

I also talk to somebody of the AZGF and if they can do it next week it would be early April ... have to wait ....

No way! I think it's going to start tomorrow around 11am. The last few years it started around the 19th or 20th of March. Also on a Friday. I go to the AZ elk banquet every year and cards have already started by then. If it's not tomorrow I'm going to be pissed!! I need to know before I go out and waste 200k on the governors tag!! Lmfao!!

• Like 4

No way! I think it's going to start tomorrow around 11am. The last few years it started around the 19th or 20th of March. Also on a Friday. I go to the AZ elk banquet every year and cards have already started by then. If it's not tomorrow I'm going to be pissed!! I need to know before I go out and waste 200k on the governors tag!! Lmfao!!

I hope you are right!!! Christmas eve is here. Last year the card deadline was on the 12th and cards got hit on the 20th. But, there were lots of issues last year and none that I know of this year. Some past years they hit cards the day after the card deadline. Fingers crossed it is tomorrow.

• Like 1