More D

Browning A-Bolt II Hunter 7mm Rem Mag

Browning A-Bolt II in 7mm Rem Mag Hunter with GREAT wood!

Very minor field use marks, not deep at all. Rifle is VERY clean and in excellent shape sands the barrel end with minor rub. Probably lived in a soft case.

Burris Mounts and rings, leather sling, plastic hard case and 91 rounds of reloaded ammo "tailored to this rifle" unknown recipe with about half Remington and Federal cases. Bullets all are the same, they look like Sierra Gamekings. I have not shot it because I do not have an extra Scope laying around.

I got excited and picked this up but lost sight of the end goal as fine firearms seem to do to me.....often.

Interested in trading for a Factory flat top AR with flip sights etc or sell for $800.

PM's go straight to my phone.

Thanks

More D

post-52-0-25229300-1426894820_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-24392700-1426894954_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-28156100-1426895043_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-70168500-1426895608_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-67043800-1426895757_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-30769900-1426896009_thumb.jpg

Offers? Price very negotiable.

I also need a trailer for a Crew sized Ranger.

I have the A Bolt in 300 Win Mag. I love this rifle. I will check around with friends & let you know if I can help.

I will take all the help I can get. ..

the boss, aka wife, was not happy about this one so the sooner it goes away the better.

Thanks

More D

Was it the "do whatever the F you want!" Deal? We've all fallen for that one a time or two. Funny thing is we know what they really mean but just roll with it.

No it was more like. ..

"So instead of me getting the _____ I wanted YOU get a new hunting rifle?"

Then I replied "see what happened was....."

No it was more like. ..

"So instead of me getting the _____ I wanted YOU get a new hunting rifle?"

Then I replied "see what happened was....."

A rifle in the hand is the same as money in the bank. Can always get pretty close to what you paid for a rifle. The things women spend money on are usually worthless in a couple years if not sooner. Tell her you were just investing the money in a rifle which you can actually use instead of money that just sits in the bank. Once i figured out that line i never got anymore crap for buying guns... because it is true.

I agree with you 100%!

All I have to do is bring up the "treadmill" fiasco of 2005 and all the comments stop.

The issue here is that I am really trying to get my wife interested in something other than just hunting big game. Her interest in hunting is slowly waning because she has not drawn a tag for so long. I am trying something new prior to the Elk tags just in case.

She has expressed interest in the AR platform so I am heading in that direction. If she gets into it then we will try predator calling. Year round seasons and her behind the rifle would be a bad thing for coyotes....she is deadly to say the least.

More D

• Like 2

Thats awesome your wife likes hunting & shooting!! Bump for a nice looking rifle.

I truly am a lucky man. ....

TTT for the lucky new tag owners.

More D

Offers? Price very negotiable.

I also need a trailer for a Crew sized Ranger.

More D