TOBY

Monday Hits only thread.

I drew a late rifle Deer tag last year 12 years ago. The pending charge showed a week after the first cc hits started. I'm assuming it's because someon'e card didn't work and never got in contact with the G&F.

I am just wondering how you drew a late rifle tag last year 12 years ago???

I drew a late rifle Deer tag last year 12 years ago. The pending charge showed a week after the first cc hits started. I'm assuming it's because someon'e card didn't work and never got in contact with the G&F.

I am just wondering how you drew a late rifle tag last year 12 years ago???

My bad! Thanks for letting me know:)

I use a Chase Freedom card for applying for hunts it will send me an e-mail every time the card is used for anything and I haven't gotten any emails from them in a while.

Also you can go on their site and see your card history, balance and pending charges. This is the only time of year I am wanting to see charges on a credit card. Ain't lookin good. Come on AZG&F PUT ME IN DEBT SOME MORE !!!!!

What I am finding interesting is I haven't seen hardly anyone claim that they drew a tag of "whatever" in my back yard unit #27? Perhaps AGFD decided to eliminate hunting in that unit this year since the wolves are getting more than their fair share?

Congratulations to all that were successful drawing this year. Unlike last year, that had about the worst horn quality I had seen due to the dry spring, its setting up for fantastic horn quality this year. Four successive days of rain in Alpine last week has made it the greenest I can remember for this time of year. Excellent timing for those rains with the horns now hitting the ground.

Alpine Bullwinkle, how are the lake levels doing? Was there enough snow to fill up the lakes? Any fishing reports? Thanks

Luna has been over flowing for the last couple of weeks. Not sure on the others though MC

No fish yet reported at Luna but catching a few at Big Lake and Nelson seems the hottest of all so far.

What I am finding interesting is I haven't seen hardly anyone claim that they drew a tag of "whatever" in my back yard unit #27? Perhaps AGFD decided to eliminate hunting in that unit this year since the wolves are getting more than their fair share?

Congratulations to all that were successful drawing this year. Unlike last year, that had about the worst horn quality I had seen due to the dry spring, its setting up for fantastic horn quality this year. Four successive days of rain in Alpine last week has made it the greenest I can remember for this time of year. Excellent timing for those rains with the horns now hitting the ground.

I drew an 27 early bull archery with my dad. im headed out after easter to start scouting

I drew an 27 early bull archery with my dad. im headed out after easter to start scouting

Try to take out some extra large coyotes on those scouting trips.

• Like 1

Antelope hit X2 (archery) on my wells fargo card today!!! WOOOO HOOOO!

• Like 1

Talked to a guy from Cali that got hit today for an archery bull tag. Getting a little worried but I'm trying to hold out hope. At least one person in my family has drawn an elk tag for as long as I can remember but it's starting to look a little gloomy this year.

Try to take out some extra large coyotes on those scouting trips.

SSS!!!