Sign in to follow this  
hunter07

coyotes

Jeffd, have your son start a journal to write down these trips. He will thank you years from now and be able to share these memories with you after you get old. :lol: :lol:

TJ,thanks for the tip.Roys been on many big game hunts when I've been the hunter.Now thats he's holding the rifle he had a blast and let me know it.Now is a good time to start that journal.

Been seeing a lot of pups running around the fields! The other morning i went to work a bit early and had 18 on our dead pile! I can't wait till it cools off and I can get out and enjoy wackin and stackin a few yotes.

Always take pictures. If their not blown to bits, skin if the fur is good. I amost never touch the ones with mange ( I only move the ones that are droped in the fields or roadways), I leave them to rot. If I am close to work, I have a hole that I put them in and cover every few months. It is nice having a bleached skull around too.

I called in 4 young dogs at Roosevelt shot one . Second stand killed a bobcat in 4 minutes off a whirling woodpecker. Saw a few muley bucks too.

post-2044-1187385322_thumb.jpg

Good job! I have been using one of those whirling woodpeckers for about a year and love it. It really grabs the attention of them critters. How do you like the Foxpro? I have the Minaska Bandit and it works pretty well. Keep stacking em up. Josh

Went out after the elk hunt in 5b the dogs were runnin wild, I was able to call

in 2 on friday and one on sat. Didnt have digital camera with me on sat but heres a

pic of the first 2.

Figured how to download pic from camera phone to computer so heres coyote #3.

post-1889-1191337349_thumb.jpg

post-1889-1191338397_thumb.jpg

i'm going to be up in the 5a and 5b area this weekend camping, hopefully will be able to get some yotes as well!

Went out after the elk hunt in 5b the dogs were runnin wild, I was able to call

in 2 on friday and one on sat. Didnt have digital camera with me on sat but heres a

pic of the first 2.

Figured how to download pic from camera phone to computer so heres coyote #3.

Learn how to smile foolio!!!! you better smile in the pix with that 105" im gonna find you!!

Gabe,

Breaking in the new rifle well I see. Looks like ya got one of the young ones to answer the call; helping the speedgoats out on the mesa. Has Casey told you of that 117 up Penasco Canyon?

Doug~RR

Gabe,

Breaking in the new rifle well I see. Looks like ya got one of the young ones to answer the call; helping the speedgoats out on the mesa. Has Casey told you of that 117 up Penasco Canyon?

Doug~RR

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i told you that in condifence that you wouldnt tell!!!

I cant let him shoot a bigger buck than me OR Jori!!!!!!!

Gabe,

Doug~RR

Doug,

If we have to settle for a 117" we will but Im looking for something a little better,

considering my huntin partner I dont think that will be to hard to accomplish, right ?