buglethemin

Still hope cc issues

She gave me a direct number to call her back on with credit card number... it was 623 236something.

It better not have been a scam or my mom's gonna put knots on my head...

The lady I called back said she had been told "I love you " a hundred times today! ha ha and that they still had a ton of people to call.

I will swear to it. Not joking around at all. perhaps the only thing in this whole world I take serious is archery bull hunting....

Looks like they even got the head honchos calling! Congrats on the tag!

http://azdirect.azdoa.gov/AgencyView.aspx?Agency_ID=1448

• Like 1

we won't speak of that drawn last year thing.... and you're one to talk, Darren, you get a tag every other year whether you need it or not.....ha ha

No buff that's what your saying just in more of a insinuating manner lol you.must not of gotten a hit yet I take it? Lol Jk but idk I have heard of some different phones and some towers that transmit different than others. Or maybe it was a different phone line bc g&f is just going the extra distance and doing their diligence to tell us what elk tags we have in a efficient manner lol man I made my self laugh on that one!!

I didn't mean to come off insinuating that he didn't get called just trying to make sure he didn't get scammed..... I love when guys on here draw so hopefully I get to hear the story... I have been very lucky over the past 10 years drawing bull tags and antelope tags so I will never gripe about not drawing.....

I just got off the phone with GFD and the lady I spoke with said they are NOT finished yet. She would not tell me anything about my status about the draw. Fingers crossed but with my dad as a non resident being the primary I don't know what to think.

Does it make a difference if the non-res is applicant A or B/C/D for the set 10% tags to non-res. I put my brother (non-res) in with myself for archery elk figured to get on the 10% but put him as applicant B

I don't know but I kinda figure they already hit the cap which takes us out of the pool. I have loyalty points too so how does that help with a non resident on the ap?

Thanks bonecollector. Just for clarification the g&f is required to give out 10% of the all tags in each hunt to NR.

Thanks bonecollector. Just for clarification the g&f is required to give out 10% of the all tags in each hunt to NR.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a 10% requirement, I always thought it was a 10% cap. Non-residents can get up to 10%, they don't automatically get 10%. Right or wrong?

• Like 1

Credit card was just charged this morning, its official. I'm going elk hunting!
Maybe I got the last tag? Be interesting to see which choice I got drawn for being so late in the game.

managed a screenshot for you guys.

• Like 3