Sign in to follow this  
MuggyMan

Wednesday hits only

Guest 300ultramag.

I talk to the G&F they said they only had one final CC hit left for the rest of the entire draw to do but....... it could take 2 weeks to have it charged.. keep checking your cards... poor suckers!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ B)

• Like 1

If they are done, I am all for it. I just need them to post results for us old school paper app guys so we can find out if we drew.

old school is cool, but I figured that it will soon be over so, I use a pre-paid card . In a few years I dont think you will have the option to say "old school". Good luck. The card does work if the money is there.

I guess if the money is not there, you get another chance this year. Maybe you just lost your tag to a phone call. Hope not, but it sounds pretty mucked up this year.

Just imagine what G&F thinks about these posts........ and the variations of stories.

No real reason to be depressed after all we are on a deer hunting website. I just saw they are moving along on the guidelines so we will have deer regulations soon.

If they are done, I am all for it. I just need them to post results for us old school paper app guys so we can find out if we drew.

I use a pre-paid card . The card does work if the money is there.

I guess if the money is not there, you get another chance this year.

For your first comment, brilliant idea.

For your second comment, that is total BS. No money at time of draw? Rejected!

When G&F charges a card, there is no way to tell if the funds are there or not. It will not come up as insuffient funds, it will just be declined. So then they call the applicant to use another card. If there are no funds, you should be rejected but there is no way for them to know if its a funds problem or another problem.

• Like 1

When G&F charges a card, there is no way to tell if the funds are there or not. It will not come up as insuffient funds, it will just be declined. So then they call the applicant to use another card. If there are no funds, you should be rejected but there is no way for them to know if its a funds problem or another problem.

like some banks may decline duplicate charges... say you and your wife draw and there are two charges exactly the same and bank says uhhh wait that's a duplicate. I think someone on here had that a couple draws ago.

there will never be a way to make everyone happy. bow hunters rifle hunters, muzzle loaders, champ hunters, youth hunters, guides, outfitters, check writers money order users, credit card on line applicants, too many tags, not enough opportunity, bonus point holders, antelope lovers, elk nuts, coues freaks, muley madness,

could always be worse

James

• Like 1

I got a call, insufficient funds. Told he lady that I was running a little short this month. The next thing I knew she was passing the hat in the office, raised enough to cover my elk as well as my antelope tag. I really like the way these guys are wanting to work with us. Now that's customer service!!!!! 😜

• Like 4

the second comment was not really mine, im reading other posts that insinuate people are getting another chance to make sure funds are there . Maybe you missed that one.

• Like 1

My buddy just called me. They hit his card for elk this morning. Bank declined it and the azgfd called him. He went to the azfgd office in 20 minutes and the bank ok'd it. They told him that they still had 1000's of cards to hit. Still hope !

I call BS on this one....just saying