Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Wildcats done.

To many things to rag on .First is coach miller. Let your team take a few 3's. Move the ball faster when time is getting down to 3-4 minutes. Trap earlier, foul . Do some thing.. When Your opponent makes that many 3 pointers its hard to win, but he should mixed it up more. Beginning to wonder if He is another coach that can recruit but can't win the big one. Wis. had no depth kats should of ran em to death. I could go on and on. Being a big hoops fan it frustrates me. Guess I should go get a 12 pack now and start planning for my early rifle bull hunt. Life aint to bad I guess........BOB!

Congrats to the Cats on a playoff run, but Wisconsin is our Nemesis, and just too good for the Cats to beat. Our weakness showed up in this tournament, and coaching is one of them. Bad shooting early, coming out of the first and second half, and a lack of 3's sealed our doom against the badgers.

Kentucky will be the champs, they are just too good.

• Like 1

Maybe they should hire you instead bob. Fact is, a team is going to win every time when they shoot 85% from 3. Wisconsin simply caught fire at the wrong time for us... Think about it,if they shot even 75% from 3 it would've been close at the end. It was crazy!Cats lost to a good team that shot absolutely lights out, period.

• Like 1

Wisconsin had help from the refs too. Some of those fouls were beyond BS. Now I'm not saying that's why AZ lost. It just absolutely suck'd to watch. Reason why I changed the channel 3 minutes into the second half. My daughter had friends over and I was getting too loud.

• Like 1

I would rather watch a hunting or fishing show than basketball......just saying

UofA isn't very good on defense when they play man to man. Just watch Arizona in the first half of the second asu game and against Ohio State in the first half in the 2nd game of the tournament. Also don't forget about today against wisconsin. Arizona was playing man to man and did horrible. I think that they play better in the zone. They should have tried to get Frank Kaminski fouled out from the beginning. It's easy for me to second guess though. I would have felt somewhat satisfied with a final four. It was fun watching them this year and they had a good team.

• Like 2

110%coues, they should hire me . couldn't do no worse. You simply don't give up those shots like they didn't give any to us. I know what you are saying about a team being that hot but change that. I wish the cats would win. I grew up in western penn. and played in a lot of the same gyms Miller did. All be it the early 70's I moved to AZ. in 77 ,I still have a spot in my heart for great players from western PA. Sean was one of em. I was a gunner and no 3 point line back then. I know that feeling when your in a zone You can shoot a basketball in a golf hole. nothing can stop You. So it was tough to watch.. I just thought He did a terrible job at adjustments. I think he needs to recruit better shooters too. Watch ,all these guys that are going to enter the draft won't do crap in nba . Johnson needs a better outside shot, Hollis-Jefferson can't shoot at all. I would be surprised if He gets drafted. Ashley has the tools but isn't aggressive enough. Tarcewski better not think of it or He will be playing in the Mexican league. Just a frustrated analisys. Look where Nick Johnson is . Playing 2 minutes a game in Houston. He could of made the difference this year. If any body makes it , it might surprisingly be TJ Mconnel.Slim chance but He has a game similar to Steve Nash.When I move back to Az. this fall Free shooting lessons for Coueswhitetail members...LOL..............BOB!

• Like 1

The original poster proved they were mentally deficient with their second sentence. How many of those three point shots were uncontested? Maybe one? Did Coach Miller have an opportunity to swat any of them away? 10 of 12 from 3? Are you freaking kidding me?? Do you think Steph Curry would put any money on going 10 for 12 unguarded? Maybe $1000 just because he is dirty stinking rich, and he would lose 95% of the time. They were on fire tonight. Did they deserve to win. . . . yes. Could they reproduce that performance again to save their their own lives? Maybe 1 out of a 1000 times.

No other coach in the country I want coaching the Cats than Miller! Its just the way the tournament goes sometimes. They played their butts off all year!

UofA isn't very good on defense when they play man to man. Just watch Arizona in the first half of the second asu game and against Ohio State in the first half in the 2nd game of the tournament. Also don't forget about today against wisconsin. Arizona was playing man to man and did horrible. I think that they play better in the zone. They should have tried to get Frank Kaminski fouled out from the beginning. It's easy for me to second guess though. I would have felt somewhat satisfied with a final four. It was fun watching them this year and they had a good team.

Do you watch the Cats more than just the tourney? Miller always plays man to man

• Like 1

Great run for the cats. The better team won today. Usually the way it goes. I think Stanley Johnson is grossly overrated. I can't see where he made the wildcats that much better. He wouldn't make a pimple on Derrick Williams butt and Derrick,can't even get into the starting rotation in the NBA. Just don't feel like he justified the room he took up on this team. Not a real impact player. I don't know of anything as hard as putting a championship team together n the NCAA. One and done prima donnas are ruining the college game. Sean Miller will bring a championship to U of A I believe. Just has to catch lightning in a bottle. Sorta rambling, but I'm a Wildcats fan and a Sean Miller fan as well . Onward and upward Cats!

• Like 2