OK Guys and Gals,

I recently sold my Cabover camper and I am now shopping for a Toy Hauler. It needs to be bumper pull, relatively light, and capable of hauling a Polaris Ranger. I'd like to end up with a quality unit that is as small as possible and still capable of hauling a Ranger. Does anybody have advise to offer about what to look for and what to avoid?

Thanks!

TJpost-414-0-95422400-1427664142_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I had some problems finding one that would fit my ranger, maybe my ranger sits higher for some reason but I ended up buying a vortex 24'bumper pull. The older haulers don't have the retractable back bed so they didn't work for me, some of the newer ones could suck up the bed all the way to the roof.lots of options out there just depends how deep your pockets are.bought mine from a dealer down there in tucson and had lots of toy haulers.I will find out what it's called and let you know

• Like 1

I have the Stellar Toy Hauler and you can put a Ranger there with no problem. Look for a trailer without the bunker or top bed. I have notice on other trailers that the elevated bed does not let the ranger fit. The Stellar I have is 22 ft long.

post-2893-0-68757000-1427669846_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have a 40' with 12' garage I put a ranger crew in. I do have to remove the bed of the ranger to get the door closed without the front or rear rubbing. it has twin queen bunks in the garage. all you have to do, if you buy one that raises with an electric motor, is raise the limit switch higher so as to allow the beds to go up closer to the roof. I have buddy's that have ones with single queen in back that swing on a cam system in place & they just raised their brackets to gain the clearance they need. that being said...not all of them were able to move the brackets on the manual swing models. hope this helps.

• Like 1

Bowhnt,

Which model is your 40 footer?

My friend has a 2006 sandpiper 22 ft front bath that he is going to sell for $9800

I borrowed on last years juniors elk hunt and put a 4 seat Razor in it. It has dual rear beds, dinette and sofa with large front bath.

Onan 4000 micro-quiet generator--

100 gallon water capacity etc

Is in Tucson if you want to see it