Sign in to follow this  

to a good home only

if i made at least one person grin it was worth it. too many folks that are too serious these days. when i first got Ned a cop caught him runnin' lose by where i was workin'. he got an emergency call and gave him to me and said "take this javelina to the zoo" so i did. we had so much fun the next day we went to a spring training and game and then to disneyland and 6 flags. been constant companions ever since. he barfed a lot at 6 flags. hated to even joke about givin' him up but it was worth a laugh. Lark..

• Like 8

Living at Rancho neglecto it wouldn't surprise me if he does. Lark how is it around hounds. Can he help trash brake them from his kin folk.

I'm so gulable. I read this yesterday and was like "What is he thinking?" This was before I realized it was April 1st.

naturegirl, wonder if your son can get you again with the pregnant story too?....Just saying... :D

This was a great April fools day joke and i am still running with it with my wife.

Today she wants to know if he makes alot of noise?

• Like 2

I'm so gulable. I read this yesterday and was like "What is he thinking?" This was before I realized it was April 1st.

naturegirl, wonder if your son can get you again with the pregnant story too?....Just saying... :D

I don't want to talk about that! You must have ESP or you know my son...lol

Is it bad that he got me two years in a row? BUT last year he REALLY got me!

• Like 3

he useta make a lotta noise when he still drank. he would get drunk and sing and try to tap dance all night. a drunk, singin', tap dancin' javelina is just an ugly sight. got him into rehab awhile back and he's doin' ok on the 6 step deal. he has 4 feet so it only takes 6 steps. you won't believe how hard it is to get a javelina into rehab. gettin' signed up wernt no big deal, with obamacare an' all, anybody can get into rehab. it's just javelinas are hardheaded and he really didn't wanna quit drinkin. he got so gouchy i almost kicked him off the wagon a couple times. then he started chain smokin' and wouldn't take bath. he got to stinkin' so bad that the ol' she bear that was stayin' with us moved out. just as well, she can't cook for nothin'. but in case anybuddy is till wantin' to adopt him, i gotta confess, it was only a April fool's joke. the Rancho Neglect just wouldn't be the same without him. so quit callin! Lark