Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Best April Fools Day Jokes

I love April Fools day jokes. Unfortunately for my wife, she tends to be the #1 target and has gotten wise over the years. I've had to get more creative and come up with stuff that doesn't involve her having to fall for something. This year I posted a bunch of different adds to craigslist for free items such as a big screen TV, a teacup yorkie puppy, furniture, etc. I left her phone number for calling and texting. She woke up this morning to over a hundred calls and texts within the first 5 minutes and had to shut her phone off. She currently isn't speaking to me.

Please share some ideas for your best jokes and pranks. I need ammo for upcoming years

• Like 7

I also got my ten year old son good this morning. Last summer we were camping up in the mountains. He was running around with his BB gun and shot a squirrel. I pulled him aside and we had a long talk about it and how shooting an animal out of season was wrong and unethical. He is a great kid and felt really bad. This morning while driving to work I called him at home while he was getting ready for school and asked him if he told anyone about the squirrel. I then went on to tell him that I had just received a call from AZGFD. They had heard about the squirrel incident and were fining us $5,000 and he was receiving a lifetime ban from hunting and fishing in the state of Arizona. He immediately broke down into tears. I let him off the hook pretty quick after that. Apparently he has been plotting against me ever since.

Don't think he will be shooting any more animals he shouldn't.

• Like 2

I also got my ten year old son good this morning. Last summer we were camping up in the mountains. He was running around with his BB gun and shot a squirrel. I pulled him aside and we had a long talk about it and how shooting an animal out of season was wrong and unethical. He is a great kid and felt really bad. This morning while driving to work I called him at home while he was getting ready for school and asked him if he told anyone about the squirrel. I then went on to tell him that I had just received a call from AZGFD. They had heard about the squirrel incident and were fining us $5,000 and he was receiving a lifetime ban from hunting and fishing in the state of Arizona. He immediately broke down into tears. I let him off the hook pretty quick after that. Apparently he has been plotting against me ever since.

haha man, gonna traumatize the kid.
  • Like 1

that's a good way to teach him a lesson. bet he doesn't do that again. prepare for the ethics police on that though

• Like 3

Had my youngest son Cole at the Jr. High...he was always trying to beat me up. I was on lunch duty and he came up behind me an whacked me with a 5 star on my back and ran off.

I wrote him a referral after prepping the principal that it was just an April fools joke on my part.

Cole was in tears.......but he deserved it and has never let me forget about it!!!

• Like 1

In 2006, my 3rd child was born May 30. Well on April 1, 2006 my wife started screaming at the top of her lungs from within the garage (8 months into her pregnancy), I run out there to see her standing in a puddle of water in her nightie. She said her water had just broke and I needed to gather her belongings and take her to the hospital, I ran around frantically gathering all her stuff and ran into the garage and she is sitting on the floor in hysterics. She got me and always brings it up on this very day. Why I outta..............

• Like 2

I got my tags for the season in the mail today.... even the ones I didn't enter in for.

-------

friend posted on her fb that someone put out a bowl of candy at her office.... m&m's mixed with skittles. blech. lol

• Like 1

When I was about 9 or 10 my dad was driving me to school. He asked if I caught the lottery numbers from last night. I said yes, I wrote them down in my notebook. I opened my notebook and read to him the lottery numbers off his ticket he would keep on the dashboard. He swerved almost crashing, screaming about we won!!!!!! When I told him what I did and April fools. It did not go well for me. He passed away this past Sep. My cousin called me this morning to remind me of that story. Rest in peace pop. I miss you.

Good times.

• Like 6

Sorry about your loss. Laughter is always good though. To me a happy people are living a good life.

• Like 1

Last year my 21-year-old son called me and told me his girlfriend was pregnant. He was at work when he called me and then he said "Mom I have to go I'll call you back." So I sat there for 10 minutes crying for two reasons...

#1 He is not ready to be a father

#2 I'm not ready to be a grandma (LOL).

I'm so gullable at times. Finally, he called me back and told me "April Fool's Mom!" Ughhh :)

• Like 4

Last year my 21-year-old son called me and told me his girlfriend was pregnant. He was at work when he called me and then he said "Mom I have to go I'll call you back." So I sat there for 10 minutes crying for two reasons...

#1 He is not ready to be a father

#2 I'm not ready to be a grandma (LOL).

I'm so gullable at times. Finally, he called me back and told me "April Fool's Mom!" Ughhh :)

That's a classic!!!!!!!

I was divorced at the time I meet my future wife. Once we were engaged, I informed her that we could not get married in the church as I was divorced. She was upset about this. Well 5 years ago on April 1st, I called stating that there was a loophole and we could get married in the church. We just needed to complete a form. I told her to look up the form and we could fill it out when I got home. I told her she needed to research form # ID 10t. She looked it up online. She would not speak to me for the remainder of the day. To this day I still tease her about the ID10t form.