Sign in to follow this  
Seldom Drawn

Lbs

I've never actually calculated how many pounds I find. I probably should because now I'm curious ha. The quads irritate me, but makes NO impact on what I find. They may pick up 2 off the road, to my 8 in the canyon. It does bug me that they disturb the animals. I shed hunt all year long because I know there are PLENTY out there that lazy people are not willing to go in and get, let alone in summer heat. Sheds are awesome to find, doesn't have to be a fresh brownie to get me excited ;)

• Like 3

AZshedgirl. I see you really like shed hunting. Just curious if you do any other hunting..ie.. rifle or bow.

No she doesn't. She shoots her bow. Don't be a creep

No she doesn't. She shoots her bow. Don't be a creep

What's with the attitude. I was asking HER a question, not you. It was not an insult or a come on. Just wonder if she hunted. I am married and have no interest in her other than CWT.

• Like 1

Don't worry Murphy, he gets his hackles up every time anyone says anything to/about his wife, no matter the context.

Thanks Ghost. Not worried tho. I am no creep and if he wasn't so insecure about his wife then we would have no problem. <_<

• Like 1

Oh geez. Anywho...... To answer the original question. I shoot my bow ( the heartbreaker) glass with the hubs when possible, go on most of the hunts, scout areas. But no I haven't hunted anything, just hike A LOT. I like to study the animals and take pics when I can. Can't say I won't ever hunt, but as of now I have not.

• Like 1

Oh geez. Anywho...... To answer the original question. I shoot my bow ( the heartbreaker) glass with the hubs when possible, go on most of the hunts, scout areas. But no I haven't hunted anything, just hike A LOT. I like to study the animals and take pics when I can. Can't say I won't ever hunt, but as of now I have not.

Thanks...that's all I was asking. I figure with the areas you are finding a lot of sheds would be a great hunting spot.

Azshedgirl,

In your post of Browns so far, I would guess you have 36-37lbs of antlers. I too do it because I love it don't care if I find a big one or a little one

doesn't matter I don't go out like I use to, I only normally go for six weeks been out 4 times after work and 3 full days and found a few pounds

I am done for the year.

Are we talking about a combined total of antlers, or just browns?

I bring all the white sheds in and use as ornaments in our flower beds and around my apple trees!

• Like 1