el diablo

Results available

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

Where does it ask you to migrate all info? I haven't seen this option and this is my second account....

• Like 1

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

Where does it ask you to migrate all info? I haven't seen this option and this is my second account....

it doesn't say merge 1 button say Don't merge, the other says, update info ,or something to that effect.

mine shows not drawn with the hunt choices my wife's said not drawn with no hunt info but 1 of us drew cause they took the $

pretty sure it's her 3A/3C oct cow.

James

G&F just told me they pulled down draw results part because this year was showing and it was not supposed to yet....

• Like 1

it doesn't say merge 1 button say Don't merge, the other says, update info ,or something to that effect.

mine shows not drawn with the hunt choices my wife's said not drawn with no hunt info but 1 of us drew cause they took the $

James

Mine just did not have that option; I am wondering if it was just available or does become available for those that have their results meshed to their accounts already.

maybe str8guy oughta work for the azgfd. he seems to have all the answers. in fact, better yet, get on the commission. yeah, that's the ticket. it'd require gettin' outta his folks basement tho. i hope they post it soon, i gotta have this job done sometime and i wanna make sure it is done before whatever hunt i got drood for and i need a date to shoot for. good luck everbody. except str8guy. he's too lucky already, bein' perfect an' all. Lark.

• Like 1

James

Mine just did not have that option; I am wondering if it was just available or does become available for those that have their results meshed to their accounts already.

savageman called and they have taken them down because they weren't supposed to show yet.

this will be part of that join the club to get benefits like view early draw results and whatever else they will offer to members.

some of us are sooo uptight! (not referring to you)

most everyone knows if they were drawn or not or maybe who drew the tag or where they drew.

regs clearly state when they will be out so anything earlier is a bonus to me.

James

James

Right. Well hopefully sooner than later. Productivity always goes out the window for about 4 weeks starting mid-march-mid-april. Ready to get back to focusing on other things.

I wonder how screwed up things will be for everyone creating multiple accounts? I'm not going to risk it.

I know I have a goat tag coming and I know what unit. I'm just excited for them to be released on the phone so I can hear- "You were drawn for....antelope, you were drawn for hunt number *****". I'll probably call a dozen times just to hear those words. Lol

It would be nice if they were uploaded tomorrow but probably not with everyone blowing them up today thinking they're ready.

• Like 3

I agree with str8guy on one thing. It must be annoying all these people calling in asking the same stupid question. When will the results post?? They'll post when they post..

post-12069-0-10876000-1428009956.gif

• Like 3

Mine's not posted.