el diablo

Results available

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

So did results show up for you for this draw after doing all that?

Yes my old results and all my licenses I can see. So yes it migrated all my info.

Okay just an FYI for everyone that says their info in not showing up (old tags and old draw results) its not that it is not migrating.

I first filled out all my info but for sportsmans ID number i put the last 4 of my social and for social put my whole number. After i hit save thats all that happened.

So I CREATED another account but added my whole social as my sportsmans id and bam after saving it asks if you want to MIGRATE all info. MAKE SURE you say yes to this if not nothing will migrate.

SO go back in and recreate another account maybe under a secondary email or reuse old email just with a different password.

You can't use your same old email but dif password. I tried and it said that the password was already taken.

If it is not showing your license info and all your old draw results then you did not merge your accounts. After setting everything up it will have an option (if you entered everything correctly) to merge/migrate info or do not migrate/merge info. If you select do not merge it will not pull in all your info. Here is a picture. I have set up an account twice because the first time non of my info was in there and when I set up my dads all his info was so I then set up another account and it worked. Iagain like I said I did not enter my whole sportsman id number in the first time. If you do it correctly and click save the NEXT screen should say merge/migrate info or not now. MAKE SURE you select YES to merge or none of your info will show. I can see my results for up to 6 years.

post-2094-0-21724700-1428013543_thumb.jpg

post-2094-0-20227200-1428013541_thumb.jpg

You can't use your same old email but dif password. I tried and it said that the password was already taken.

You are correct I have 2 email address and used a 2nd email and it actually pulled in my first as a secondary also.

The people complaining that the G&F doesnt know how to manage a computer do not know how to manage their own. rotflol

When you are pointing a finger at someone you might be pointing two or three at the real problem.

Here's the deal: this issue has likely happened every year, but each successive year, technology pulls the veil back a bit so you see what is happening. I have managed larger databases than what they are working with. Trust me, it's not easy.

• Like 1

Popcorn? Popcorn anyone?

I've been waiting 11 yrs to draw a tag. I finally drew, I know I drew cuz my card got hit. Yes of course I want to know what unit which is why I check my newly made azgfd account, plus living on this site, bookface, and texting buddies for updates. But come on guys, we are better than to start trashing other members on this site. We ALL want to know. We ALL know it's like christmas, and WE ALL want to rub it in our buddies faces who have been pulling tags for yrs while some have been left high and dry that we drew and they didnt, and finally they have to pack out your elk instead of you packing theirs!!!

• Like 1

Last elk tag I drew in 96 Results came out Sat . morn at 10 am on the phone. I called back 6 times. Couldn't believe I drew a early rifle bull tag with only 3 points. Hunt # 3001. I will never forget. So it can happen any time of day..........BOB!

• Like 2

Last elk tag I drew in 96 Results came out Sat . morn at 10 am on the phone. I called back 6 times. Couldn't believe I drew a early rifle bull tag with only 3 points. Hunt # 3001. I will never forget. So it can happen any time of day..........BOB!

Hey Bob...you're the same age as me...Better make this one count cuz next time we get drawn we will be shooting from a wheelchair and gumming back straps..I guess that's OK too.... :lol:

• Like 1