el diablo

Results available

I remember about 5 years ago shooting the breeze with a guy and his wife saying if you want to see something inmature listen to hunters talk about each other. If people spent 20 percent of their time focusing on themselves and not what an "ameture" has to say mental health would be less of an issue. I get tired of seeing people label other hunters as "amertures". It's the same way I feel about B&C and P&Y

I ate a brownie once... .. wait what are we even talking about again?

• Like 1

I'll take a messed up draw every year in trade for the quality of animals arizona has potentially around every corner in every unit . It's easy to look at specific mess ups, and over look the big picture. I would give the honor to the az game and fish for us having the biggest representations of the critters we all like to hunt. Let them make the small mistakes in trade for the big rewards like receiving an arizona elk tag. There's a reason our tags sell for the most at auction!!!

haha. Sounds like you got drawn this year, eh?

sure got heated on here since the last time I looked this morning........................I'm staying out of this and going back to refreshing my G&F page every 5 minutes. :mellow:

• Like 2

Some of you folks should run for president with all these debating skills! Game and fish isn't going to release draw results cause then they can't read this stuff all day and laugh about it.

• Like 3

Well this is certainly a entertaining conversation. I'm a first time poster and member. Im waiting on draw results as well. I've drawn an early archery bull tag for az! This will be my first time there in az so I'm pretty excited about it! Will either be 3b or 6a. Any opinions on which is better?

Never hunted 3B, but am in 6A all the time. I will say that in 6A your biggest challenge is getting away from people, but that said, there's perhaps no greater concentration of elk anywhere in the state so take your pick, fewer hunters and elk or a lot more hunters and a lot more elk.

Yea I hear it gets crowded there is 6a, but also seems to be a ton of elk everywhere along with lots of roads in the northern part. The southern part of the unit looks like you could get away from ppl as there's less roads and rougher terrain. Guess I gotta see which tag I get first. lol

Yea I hear it gets crowded there is 6a, but also seems to be a ton of elk everywhere along with lots of roads in the northern part. The southern part of the unit looks like you could get away from ppl as there's less roads and rougher terrain. Guess I gotta see which tag I get first. lol

you should know by the 17th ... :lol:

AZ Game & Fish sure isn't good at communication or customer service but I guess they don't have to be as it isn't like we can go with someone else. No matter how disappointed we get it will all be forgotten once the results are released. I hope we don't have issues with the fall draw with the draw archery hunts so close.

Bone collector, I would like to humbly ask you to stop your rant with couesmagnet. You are making yourself look like a complete fool. I know this is your thing, to bash G&F and start a war of words, but you are simply outclassed here. Your youth and inexperience are fully on display. You would be wise to try to learn from the older generation, guys who have been there and done that instead of thinking you have all the answers already. Your public hate towards G&F is known, now move on. Remember the old saying, "There is a reason God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth". The G&F is doing something right if you are talking about quality animals, just look.at the record books. I too have spent a fair time.guiding and almost every single hunter I took out told me how good of a job G&F does here. They hunt all over the world and had nothing but praise for them. Again, spend more time trying to educate yourself instead of trying to be the loudest one in the room assuming you have all the answers...and no I sure as heck don't have all the answers either!

• Like 2