Sign in to follow this  
Wrk2Hnt

Results by phone

I got a 4b early archery bull, my brother got a 27 early archery bull and my dad got a 23n early archery bull!! Gonna be a fun and busy fall!

I wish all that conspiracy theory BS you talk about was true, cause if it was we wouldn't have to hear about you drawing your 2nd archery bull tag in 3 yrs, you'd be at the top of their blacklist. Congrats to your family.
haha hey maybe they are trying to get me to like them. Whatever it is I'll take it! 4b wasn't a huge surprise but my dad drawing 23n with 6 points two years after I drew it with 7 points was about the last thing I expected. He had 4b as his second choice and we thought maybe we messed up and he was gonna get that in the bonus pass. Guess 6 was just below it.

Daughter drew a 19a rifle bull tag

• Like 1

My dad and I got 7w Late Rifle Bull tags also. No junior cow hunt for my son 2 yrs in a row trying to get drawn for that hunt. What a waist it is to put a 10yr old in for a junior hunt to not get drawn. But they are the next generation of hunters!!! But cant get drawn. Frustrating!!

the general cow tags are easier to draw than the jr. Tags. Both of my sons got cows at 10

Unit 21 archery Pronghorn

That was my tag you dog!!! congrats

Miracles happen, good friend drew u10 early rifles with NO points!!!. He doesn't even know what he has. Heck I don't even know if he knows where unit 10 is or what lives in it but that's ok because coulborne and scott will be most likely guiding him he said