Sign in to follow this  
az-6.5-284

Best outfitters unit 10

Diamond Outfitters, specifically Pat Romero, I was on a hunt with him last year for that same tag, and it was unbelievable. He knows 10 like the back of his hand

• Like 1

Diamond Outfitters, specifically Pat Romero, I was on a hunt with him last year for that same tag, and it was unbelievable. He knows 10 like the back of his hand

Patrick has is right, Diamond with either Pat or Bobby and you will be in good hands.

• Like 1

One thing about Jay Scott to consider, I called them about my unit 9 tag last year and they only did 10 day hunts and were priced accordingly. That was for archery, not sure about rifle.

Contact Randy Bryant as no one knows the west side of the unit better. Call Darr Colburn also. Be in shape or you won't enjoy the adventure.

Patrick, lets see some pics from your hunt with Diamond Outfitters did you kill a stud on your hunt lots of people know unit 10 like the back of there hand, does anyone have pics of kills from Jay Scott in 10 if so post them up I love Monster Bull pictures. Ben Rudy would be my choice.

A3 or Svepe Chapelle would be my first 2 calls. High Point Outfitters kills some big bulls each year too.

call them all up and talk to them. Then pick the one that fits your needs and you are most comfortable with.

• Like 1