Sign in to follow this  
az-6.5-284

Best outfitters unit 10

Everybody recommends thier buddies!

I know most of the outfitters mentioned are good!

A few specialize in 10.

I'm in 10 every year on most of the hunts! In fact I've been known to homestead few areas in unit 10. But no I'm not available.

The 2 best guides in unit 10 are not even mentioned.

And sometimes that's the best because there is no drama that follows them!

• Like 5

I already got the top guide in 10 ,so You other guys get seconds..................BOB

• Like 2

I'm not looking for a huge B&C record bull. AZ native with only 4 elk tags in 45 years, Just want a nice 330 to 350 bull to put on the wall then I will probably put in for cow mostly. Love the meat. I had the fever for mulies bad for years until I got my big 6x6. I then started hunting white tail until I got one that was a trophy to me. Just want a nice respectable bull before I die. Hope this is the year in Unit 10. Good luck to you all and if you want to show me a nice 330-350 bull that you are gonna pass up...I WILL TAKE IT!!! :rolleyes:

Patrick, lets see some pics from your hunt with Diamond Outfitters did you kill a stud on your hunt lots of people know unit 10 like the back of there hand, does anyone have pics of kills from Jay Scott in 10 if so post them up I love Monster Bull pictures. Ben Rudy would be my choice.

I only was there for 2 days and we saw multiple 350s and we passed and never saw a bull big enough for what the hunter wanted, on a later hunt Pat took out a hunter, I believe it was the November muzzleloader hunt, and they killed a 330 at 500 yards with the muzzleloader. In a minute I can put up a pic of 2 bulls killed in 10 from diamond.

That is Pat, the one on the right is a 380 and the left is a 350 maybe 355. Both killed on the same early rifle hunt.

post-12189-0-71984200-1428589020_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Patrick, lets see some pics from your hunt with Diamond Outfitters did you kill a stud on your hunt lots of people know unit 10 like the back of there hand, does anyone have pics of kills from Jay Scott in 10 if so post them up I love Monster Bull pictures. Ben Rudy would be my choice.

I only was there for 2 days and we saw multiple 350s and we passed and never saw a bull big enough for what the hunter wanted, on a later hunt Pat took out a hunter, I believe it was the November muzzleloader hunt, and they killed a 330 at 500 yards with the muzzleloader. In a minute I can put up a pic of 2 bulls killed in 10 from diamond.

500 yards with a muzzy??? thats unreal...heck of a gun to do that I think.

• Like 1

Call ALL the Outfitters... make them show you bulls from YOUR UNIT, LAST YEAR (and the 2 years previous) that they personally put on the ground for Clients (not personal bulls). It doesn't matter what an outfit killed in the past (4-10 yrs).... You are only as good as your last hunt (and the 2 previous show the trend)... Whether you spend the most or spend the least, you will likely get exactly what you pay for....

Congrats and Good Hunting!

• Like 4

Check out Don Martin of Arizona Wildlife Outfitters. Heard nothing but great things of him, and he's based out of Kingman, so it's a short drive to Big Bo Ranch.

I heard all the good guides are in 9 fighting over water holes! Murfhys69, If You want a 330 bull I got one on the wall You can have if You find Me a 400" or close. In all seriousness to Hunters and guides, how has it been since they put 100 tags on the early hunt. Is there to many people out there, and is there that many quality bulls left. Out of 100 tags last year I wonder how many harvested great Bulls and then how many good Bulls. How many of 100 went home empty . ..... Thanks..........BOB!