Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Urban coyote

I have a buddy that lives off of Shea and Tatum that was walking the baby early in the morning. He heard a commotion in his neighbors yard and once he got close enough could see that it was two coyotes playing tug of war with a cat. He said that was the first coyotes he ever liked.

We've been seeing quite a few around Queen Creek and Dobson rd. Not many stray cats anymore!

I saw some in my neighborhood Germann and Alma School a while back. Not recently though. Hope they're still around as there are feral cats in the green belt. Saw a show not long ago that said coyotes now reside in every major city in the U.S.. This is from memory so sorry if the number is off, but there's something like 60,000 coyotes within the city of Chicago.

I saw some in my neighborhood Germann and Alma School a while back. Not recently though. Hope they're still around as there are feral cats in the green belt. Saw a show not long ago that said coyotes now reside in every major city in the U.S.. This is from memory so sorry if the number is off, but there's something like 60,000 coyotes within the city of Chicago.

Coyotes have proven themselves to be a very adaptable predator........I would hate to see how many cats they have running around that city.......

Amazing how 'urban' they can be. I saw one at Cooper and Elliot in Gilbert. That's miles from any real open land.

We see them frequently here at 32st and Thunderbird. Then again we have the mountains and large wash that are very near. The wife saw a Javalina several years ago on the street. She knows what they are and look like so I believe her, however in all my hiking around here I never saw one or sign.

Pulled into my parking lot at work, 34th St and Airlane by the airport and there was a coyote trying to find its way out. I took a couple of pictures and ended up herding it out a walk through gate and it went up on the railroad tracks. Last seen walking the tracks east bound.

attachicon.gif2015-04-08 06.36.48.jpg

Honeywell?

Pulled into my parking lot at work, 34th St and Airlane by the airport and there was a coyote trying to find its way out. I took a couple of pictures and ended up herding it out a walk through gate and it went up on the railroad tracks. Last seen walking the tracks east bound.attachicon.gif2015-04-08 06.36.48.jpg

Honeywell?

Yep!