Sign in to follow this  
kimberx2

Who drew antelope tags??

My 10 year old drew unit 10. He has already had me at cabelas to discuss shot placement while viewing the full body mounts. He has all the kids at school talking about his hunt and excited about it. I know there was some bitter folks out there because a kid drew with no points, but I would argue he is just as entitled to the tag as anyone.

New vortex scope enroute and the shooting practice will begin. I'll leave the monsters to the others, just want him to have a quality experience and hopefully shoot a respectable animal.

Congrats to everyone else.

While I had 23 BPs and did not draw, I am honestly thrilled to hear that a 10 year old Jr. drew wit no points!!! Hunting with your kids is amazing. Best of luck on the hunt, and make sure you document the whole journey, not just the hunt, but the preparation prior to the hunt as well. Awesome!!!

• Like 2

Agreed lancetkenyon. My teenage son drew unit 9 and he is so excited. It's going to be fun chasing them with him and scouting and everything else involved in it. When the card got hit I assumed it was mine since I had 16 bp but when results posted it was him.

• Like 1

Yeah... 19A is terrible!! I wouldn't waste my hunter safety point on that crappy Antelope unit! No big goats left in there. Seldom drawn killed them all or knows someone who did. ;)

• Like 2

Hunt harder your a dip stick why would you waste 20 points to kill a 80 inch goat? tell me what you guys kill there or pm me if you want to talk.

Did you ever hunt there when there were at least 3 bucks pushing over 90 inches? pm me never mind I will pm you