Sign in to follow this  
D.F.M.

19b

West of 89 yes. Also good access on both sides of outer loop road. Some good stuff further north as well off of Williamson valley road.

The ranch owner of the Deep Well Ranch is a gentleman named Bob Burris. His house is on the west side of hwy 89 between Antelope Hills Golf course and Chino Valley. Look for the American Flag flying in his front yard.

He is a great Guy, all he asks is that you do walk in only. Do the proper thing and drop by before the season and ask permission just to let him know that you will be on his property and thank him for the access.

My sons drew this tag with-in the last 5 years and my youngest Ryan got a great buck off of this ranch. Its rare indeed in todays world to be able to access private land without a trespass fee. Across the highway in unit 19A they charge for access on some of the ranches.

If you do have a tag in 19A the Deep Well Ranch runs east of hwy 89 up to the railroad tracks and Mr. Burris will allow access for this area also.

I recommend that you get the GPS chip with private and public lands defined. The ranchers that do charge a fee east in 19A are quick on the trigger if you cross the line. Having the chip can save your bacon if there is a dispute as to where you are.

• Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to have your land posted no trespassing or no hunting if you want to keep people off?

• Like 1

I believe he was wondering if its archery, muzzy , or centerfire.

Tonight there were about 10-15 bucks right next to the church fence 50 yards off the highway at the roundabout of hwy 89 and Outerloop road. A few of them were pretty decent.

Tonight there were about 10-15 bucks right next to the church fence 50 yards off the highway at the roundabout of hwy 89 and Outerloop road. A few of them were pretty decent.

There are bucks to be had right there pretty much year round, as long as you don't mind highway 89 in your trophy pics.

Im glad they issue limited tags on that hunt. Quality of hunt has got to be amazing. I have missed a few out outer loop but the reason I missed was because I was in a truck. Still patiently waiting for my tag.

• Like 2